kaneaaa

Type59 constantly bursting into flames :(((

40 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Saffee said:

you can get set on fire frontally,

But iv'e been 3 marking it in the last week and barely been set on fire.

I find the ammo rack goes fairly often though.

Somewhat like this?

KramwLA.png

:serb:

totally struggling with this tank, never has been another tank which I've played that Im struggling with this much... 

And on another note, not only struggling immensely but also never got so many credits so fast... what is going on?

36 minutes ago, kaneaaa said:

And on another note, not only struggling immensely but also never got so many credits so fast... what is going on?

It shits credits. Define struggling - what's giving you grief?

1 hour ago, woe2you said:

It shits credits. Define struggling - what's giving you grief?

Win rate. Can't win.... I have no idea why either

11 minutes ago, kaneaaa said:

Win rate. Can't win.... I have no idea why either

Terrible compared to your WN8 in it or your account WR? Play moar games, it'll even out. Feel free to add me for Hypetooning (EU nick is same as my wotlabs username), I'm not the best player in the world but I've played 7k games in the Hype so I know it like the back of my hand.

In the 103 games I played in it. I caught fire twice, was running food the whole time.

You're either unlucky or doing something wrong.

1 hour ago, SmyleeRage said:

https://clips.twitch.tv/GloriousBashfulRavenVoteYea I love getting ammo racked in this tank you can tell 

LOL. Another T34? At least he was in your face. I was 300+ m away and partially hull down. I couldn't believe he actually hit me much less blow my ammo rack.

:nmad:

WN8 2100 WINRATE 45% ??!?!?!??!?! WTF IS GOING ON AFTER 133 games? 

Is this a holiday thing? Christmas means just having braindead collapsible teams? 

Has the game finally broken so that effort means f all and you're just there to make up the numbers? It's awful really.

I dont feel like Im playing a game, I feel like im being played, in a game....

6 hours ago, woe2you said:

Terrible compared to your WN8 in it or your account WR? Play moar games, it'll even out. Feel free to add me for Hypetooning (EU nick is same as my wotlabs username), I'm not the best player in the world but I've played 7k games in the Hype so I know it like the back of my hand.

look on my stats, I just get weirdly braindead teams consistently with this tank... it's incredible

Well I just finished my 3 marking session in it yesterday.

Decided to do it before the xmas sale hits APAC and everyone gets one and plays it

65% winrate 2.3k avg damage so 4600wn8 or some shit. 

Now there was a few yolo games and shit in there but in all honestly I kind of feel like im playing a gimped tank and I have to try harder then I should have to. 

I did fire a fair bit of AP, with APCR I reckon maybe it would have added an extra 100 damage or so cause of the magical tier 6 RNG bounces. 

but yeah, ammo rack is the issue. not fires. 

Towards the end I swear it felt like I played 8 out of the last 10 games without an ammo rack which also super gimped my damage. 

this game is broken...give up... some kind of suppression system going on I have no idea.. this is just phenomenally weird behaviour from the consistently braindead team composition... I feel like I'm in a scripted wrestling match

Did you say player population has gone down 20% from last year? No s*** , couldn't think why at all...hmmm... such a joy ... 

(btw multiple fires in the tank also, shot from the front on some occasions)