Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
woe2you

Crab keeps telling me to stay alive til the endgame

15 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, kaneaaa said:

Is this generally a good rule?

Camping? Nope. Staying alive? Yes. The best way to learn imho would be to try to 3 mark some light tanks. You will learn a lot there. I know I did

Yea, when I tell Fulcruos to "camp" I know he isn't actually going to sit uselessly staring at a rock like a pubbie would. He's just gonna dial his risk back 10-25%, and then have the hp to put pressure on the crucial point of the match. 

A big thing too is to not bleed all your HP in the first 3 minutes like an idiot. 

2 hours ago, Zepherex said:

A big thing too is to not bleed all your HP in the first 3 minutes like an idiot. 

But then I have time to explain to my team in chat exactly why it's their fault that I died. 

7 hours ago, hazzgar said:

Camping? Nope. Staying alive? Yes. The best way to learn imho would be to try to 3 mark some light tanks. You will learn a lot there. I know I did

That's still a bit out of reach for me. Hell, I've only ever managed to 2-mark two tanks iirc.

You play your LTs like mediums, going to a bad sniping (for a lt) position instead of spotting tanks crossing (in this case there weren't anyway). While your play was correct because they had few people to send to that flank you should keep in mind to spot the tds mid that are shooting across. In this case again there weren't, so ok.

When the french arty shot you knew where it was, dmg indicators work the same way as for any other tank.

You failed to spot the other arty.

You did not cap you which would have allowed you to win.

16 minutes ago, nabucodonsor said:

When the french arty shot you knew where it was, dmg indicators work the same way as for any other tank.

I missed the indicator that time (my bad, it was ~2am and I was a bit tired), hence my little loop around the lower arty spots.

Probably why I added it up wrong and thought I wouldn't have time to cap too.

8 hours ago, CraBeatOff said:

Yea, when I tell Fulcruos to "camp" I know he isn't actually going to sit uselessly staring at a rock like a pubbie would. He's just gonna dial his risk back 10-25%, and then have the hp to put pressure on the crucial point of the match. 

I like to live on the edge.

46 minutes ago, Fulcrous said:

I like to live on the edge.

"I've given some thought to moving off the edge. Not an ideal location. Might get a place in the middle."

I give away hp like Santa gives Christmas presents. I'll be playing with Crab, he goes to check if I have the hp to do a push, then asks me why I only have 5% hp left after 5 min... 

On 12/20/2017 at 8:15 PM, TheChang said:

I give away hp like Santa gives Christmas presents. I'll be playing with Crab, he goes to check if I have the hp to do a push, then asks me why I only have 5% hp left after 5 min... 

The good chode giveth and the good chode taketh away . . . 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0