• Announcements

• WoTLabs TV is coming back, and we need your replays!   08/14/15

That's right, after more than a year, the WoTLabs TV YouTube Channel is finally getting the love it deserves. If you have an awesome replay, head over to the "Submit your replay!" thread and we might make a video on it!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Problems with my stats showing up in XVM

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello all, i'd like to apologize in advance if I posted this in the wrong forum so mods feel free to move to the correct section. However, if this is the right spot i'd like some help/insight into some problems I am having with XVM.

Question: Why aren't my stats visible to anyone and how/what can I do to fix this?

Background: I've been playing WoT for about 50ish days. My stats on wotlabs and noobmeter show just fine. However, no one (or at least my platoon mates and myself) can't see my stats in game. I don't think it's a problem with my installation since I can see everyone else stats just fine but I'm not that computer savy. This might be something on the XVM end and if so, is there any sort of contact to them? I've done some google searches and the best I could find was that XVM was having some database problems a couple of weeks ago. I guess I figured they rectified those problems since but perhaps not. Most of the searches i've found have said "just wait" but i'm hoping I can be a bit more proactive on this.

I appreciate everyone's help in this matter.

Posted

You might jsut have to wait for an XVM database update.

Posted

You might jsut have to wait for an XVM database update.

This.

XVM used to update weekly.  last few months it's been 3-4 between updates if your lucky it seems.  I know my last update was like 3 weeks ago.

Posted

Gotcha, I guess I just need to accept that I have to wait for an update. I was speaking to Marduk the other night and he suggested I post here since someone may be able to help. Well, I appreciate the help.. i'll just be patient. *twitch* *twitch*

Posted

same here- hasn't seemed to update in about 3 weeks.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0