Errants

Credits for nothing and tanks for free!

5 posts in this topic

So, if you've gotten your garage up to 10, you've got several discounts waiting for you... And the Tier II-VII will all NET you credits on use (buying tank for 60-100% off, then selling back immediately for 50% of full price). So, what's a credit-grubbing player to do? Consult the following guide, where I'll spend way to much time on figuring out how to net ~1 million credits (guessing) for free.

Tier II - H35 - 2.1k
Runners up at 1.5k - Strv m/38, VAE Type B, Chi-Ni, LT vz. 35, FCM 36, Loyd GC (after On-Track), UC 2-pdr

Tier III - SU-26 - 26.5k
Runners up would be ANY of the Tier III arty, though as they are all 22.5-26.5k. Non-cancer would be: Type 91 @ 23.25k or the Pz 1 C @ 22.9k

Tier IV - B1 - 92.5k
Runner up is the D.W. 2 @ 85k

Tier V - O-I Exp. - 222.5k
Runners up of T1 Heavy @ 217.5k, Type T-34 @ 215k, and AT-2 @ 212.5k

Tier VI - M4A3E2 "Jumbo" - 195k purchase, 487.5k sale, 292.5k net
Runners up of Churchill GC @ 289.5k, M18 Hellcat @ 285k net

Tier VII - O-Ni - 596k purchase, 745k sale, 149k net
Runners up T29, US Lights, M12, IS, S-51, AT 7, Churchill BP, Crusader SP, Lorr. 155 50, T-34/100, Chi-Ri, non-LT CN tanks, Swedes - all are net of 140K or more

So, for a total cost of 791k, you'll get back 1.595m, or a net profit of 804k... Wow. Not that great, but making money.

But, we're already in the rabbit hole, so let's look at the higher tiers, and try to get the biggest savings (and see how much of our profit we lost)!

Tier VIII - FV207 - 1.365m purchase/sale, net 0
Runners up - SU-14-2 @ 1.36m and M40/M43 @ 1.35m

Tier IX - 212A and Type 4 Heavy - 2.22m purchase, 1.85 sale, 37k loss net
Runners up - Foch @ 2.202m, Object 704 @ 2.196m, M103 @ 2.184m; Strv 103-0, Type 61, Conqueror, G.W. Tiger, T54E1 @ 2.16m

Tier X - They're all 6.1m, so 4.27m cost regardless.

Now, the secondary reason I'm doing this... help figure out where I'm spending my Tier VIII-X discounts. ^_^ Spoilered, 'cause I don't think most care.

I only have 11 tanks left in the game to research: FV4005, Tier IX/X new FR HT's, Skoda T 50/TVP T 50/51, Type 4/5 Heavy, Tier IX/X CN TD's, WZ-132-1, Kranberry
None of their preceeding tanks have been purchased, though.

Tier VIII - VK 100.01 P, AMX 65 t, TVP VTU, O-Ho, WZ-111-1 FT - O-Ho is the most expensive, and a decent line. TVP, though, leads to two strong tanks. VK-Maus line is unlocked, just not played as I tech'd the Maus prior to tech tree changes.

Tier IX - Conway, every Tier IX from the list above, WZ-132A, Emil II - The three HT's are the three most expensive, but it almost mandates I apply the Tier VIII bonus to the predecessor IOT start making a mini-On-Track event (as I'm too broke, so won't buy the VIII without a 30% discount). I do love me light tanks, and the 132-1 is the only X I've not unlocked. More autoloading isn't a bad thing either, or HESH memes aren't a bad idea to me, either. Is Mauschen good?

Tier X - I've every Tier X unlocked except for the seven lines above. I want most of them, with the following exceptions: GWE 100, PzKpfw VII, Maus, Object 268 - The Pz VII and Maus are going on sale soon, and I'll get them then. The other two are shit, and I've no need to be a collector completionist, just unlocking it all.

So, thoughts on purchases? Making an On-Track to grab the new hotness (FR HT), new meta hotness (IJA HT), or old hotness (CZ Meds)? Something comepletely different? Feel free to toss your thoughts on!

Thanks for your time, hope this helps anyone else out who's looking to make some free credits... or save some.

Also while on the topic of making creds for free saw a viewer mention this on Anfield's stream, you should have a bunch of extra emblems after the patch, sell them for 10K a pop, only problem you have to do it one by one, but hey its free credits. Go to emblems, filter on 'purchased items' or whatever, and sell whatever you don't want. Any of the ones that have a gold price you can sell:

https://i.imgur.com/enKjZWU.png

16 hours ago, RealBattousai said:

Also while on the topic of making creds for free saw a viewer mention this on Anfield's stream, you should have a bunch of extra emblems after the patch, sell them for 10K a pop, only problem you have to do it one by one, but hey its free credits. Go to emblems, filter on 'purchased items' or whatever, and sell whatever you don't want. Any of the ones that have a gold price you can sell:

https://i.imgur.com/enKjZWU.png

LIl' late on that one, there's already mods out to help you sell x at a time, or all of them.

Also, several of us just manually did it and announced about it on patch day. Think I netted +7 million from it.