WoT Encore results!

63 posts in this topic

This is 3440x1440 on Ultra:

OHxN4zp.png

This is what I got on 1920x1080 at Ultra:

nIXJOLO.jpg

I got this result on one of the lower settings:

SqsAICP.jpg

So this was my score, not bad for a potato'ish computer @4K. The thing is I have a second R9 290x in the rig and it appears the test doesn't recognise the 2nd GPU. So do you think maybe I could squeak into the high performance rating if the second one was running? I know that's wishful thinking as it will probably take WG 6 years to get Crossfire/Sli working... Ohh running anything with the encore program affects the score. I ran it a second time with GPUZ  open in 2 windows to see if the 2nd card was working and I got a score of 5357. :-)

wotencore_19_01_2018_20_43_37.png

On 25.12.2017 at 0:35 AM, Madner Kami said:

My ePeen is so small...

V1IO4PB.png

3 monitor setup with one showing just the desktop, one having an active Firefox with 7 tabs (the top one being a 1080p YouTube-video on pause). I only once noticed a slight hickup, when the tank drove into the water, killed the shitbarn and some random stuff exploded in the water, but even that was miles apart from the loading lag I currently get from spotting a tank. Got great confidence of running this without any issues (especially considering that there's a new computer coming my way in about three weeks).

So, most of my system is upgraded and it seems that the one part that is missing, is also the one responsible for most of the performance in this new version of WoT:

S7zVOfK.png

God damnit, I wish my 1080 Ti would already be here -.-

On 26/12/2017 at 11:45 PM, Nuttydave1234 said:

2fx1NCF.png

Seems like the extra 4GB memory your RX 480 has is worth quite a few points in this benchmark

wotencore_01_03_2018_15_13_57.png

On 4.2.2018 at 7:04 PM, Madner Kami said:

So, most of my system is upgraded and it seems that the one part that is missing, is also the one responsible for most of the performance in this new version of WoT:

S7zVOfK.png

God damnit, I wish my 1080 Ti would already be here -.-

So, the 1080 Ti finally arrived:

8PacxzE.png

I kind of expected more. Huh. *headscratch* Friend of mine, with a 980 Ti gets 27k. The fuck is slowing the system down... *tinkers*

On 3/3/2018 at 2:43 PM, Madner Kami said:

So, the 1080 Ti finally arrived:

8PacxzE.png

I kind of expected more. Huh. *headscratch* Friend of mine, with a 980 Ti gets 27k. The fuck is slowing the system down... *tinkers*

Outdated drivers?  Ryzen slowing it down?  It seems that WoT 1.0 doesn't use more than 4 threads most of the time.

I7-6700K at 4.6 GHz and GTX 1080 ti.

cbX6BZA.png

I have 1070 and i5 6600k with 16gb of ram but based on my supertest and beta experiences with 1.0 I can't focus on shit because I'm looking at the water, trees, rumbling through fences etc. if I'm playing on max, high or even medium so the only option will be the pulling every settings on minimum so I can focus on the game itself.

The harder part will be that I'm no longer can esteem the distances in the game so I will hug the redline in the first month:kappa: probably.