Kolni

New Russian Tanks Coming with Update 9.22

230 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, monjardin said:

Yeah. I don't understand the T-44(-100) buffs. I mean, tier 8 mediums suck. So, they could use a buff, but why make one tank so much better than its peers in almost every way. Mobility, gun handling, armor, DPM, etc etc etc.

:novaserb:

Mediums are only allowed to be good if they are russians. 

I will buy a T-44 to grind the 430U. 

8 hours ago, Kolni said:

Balancing something that was seen broken by making it better to make it "fair" is not really balancing though is it

I get what you are saying. But at least this way it is fair across all nations and does not favor one. 

As mentioned already in this thread the side should have been either 39mm, so everyone overmatches it or 41mm. For some reason WG went for the 45mm.

Perhaps this has been noted already, but I enjoyed this howler from the "developers who apparently do not play their own game" crowd, taken from the description of the 705A:

" This tank is no sniper with 390 meters of view range, so you’re best off just getting stuck into battle. "

Yeah, 390 meters sucks.  Just like the 390 that the 13 105 and T-100 have, b/c those are also meant to be "stuck into battle."

On 7.2.2018 at 0:54 PM, Tanager said:

Perhaps this has been noted already, but I enjoyed this howler from the "developers who apparently do not play their own game" crowd, taken from the description of the 705A:

" This tank is no sniper with 390 meters of view range, so you’re best off just getting stuck into battle. "

Yeah, 390 meters sucks.  Just like the 390 that the 13 105 and T-100 have, b/c those are also meant to be "stuck into battle."

But you are meant to fit optics, vents and binocs on your light, whereas you'd never fit any of that gear on your medium, thus the same base view range can be both befitting an excellent scout and a blind brawler. Viewrange and camo are the Schrödinger`s Cat of WoT.

Wow I really hate the Object 705 - Im just too dumb to make it work for me, the armor feels worse than IS-Ms when in sidescrape and both guns keep trolling me so hard, it isnt even funny... Might need to skip this one :c