Kolni

New Russian Tanks Coming with Update 9.22

110 posts in this topic

WIll the T-10 stay essentially the same?  Its currently my go to tier 9 heavy for pub toons.

So, I may be a bit behind - have they decided on the Ob 416's fate yet?

5 minutes ago, Archaic_One said:

WIll the T-10 stay essentially the same?  Its currently my go to tier 9 heavy for pub toons.

So, I may be a bit behind - have they decided on the Ob 416's fate yet?

416 stays, everything seems pretty alright and done except for the 430v2s T10.. Object 777 Variant 2 could make sense, but idk if it's the 777 that's in the client 

wow that looks dope, so many new sturdy tanks:D

besides rebuying tanks, the pain of moving crews will be big tho :( maybe its time to get a heavy premium.

1 hour ago, Vesirott said:

drzewkoZSRR.jpg

The 430v2 => New rear turreted Tier X is missing from this pic. It will be implemented later (but is confirmed by WG)

Cool! Thanks for the pic! This clears it up :)

I should probably fire up the ole RU HT crew trainer cycle and poop out another 3 skill heavy crew.

"It’s currently scheduled for February 2018"

That's a lot of new stuff real soon!

I’m in a good position having very recently gotten the T-10 restored via a ticket and purchasing the Object 430 v2 using the holiday discount and girl crew. I guess I’ll pause the very enjoyable WZ-111 1-4 grind for a bit. 

Seems like the tanks to grind XP on should be:

• IS-3 if 257 is of interest (not going to be unlocked)
  • IS if you don't have the T-10 and/or interested in the IS-M 
  • 430v2 for the new (unknown) T10
  • T-10 if you want to unlock the other new T10 right away 

Tanks to keep:

• Obj 263 - getting downtiered but likely in the same fashion as the 430
  • Obj 430 - downtiered but will get you both the 430U and let you keep the 430 for some smart economic choices
  • T-10 - for a headstart into the minibranch, less worthwhile without the IS-7 unlocked in value as the XP will transfer to the T-10 and the T10 it will lead to, forcing a grind of 257 to the IS-7

Quick question; will the 430 stats remain the same? As in if I play it as a tier 10 will it be displayed as a tier 9 in the near future? :doge: 

3 hours ago, Kolni said:

Quick question; will the 430 stats remain the same? As in if I play it as a tier 10 will it be displayed as a tier 9 in the near future? :doge: 

They will most likely nerf it but can you imagine the 430 with the same armor at tier 9 :kappa:

Also i didn't think we would get the 430U if you had the 430

7 hours ago, Kolni said:

Seems like the tanks to grind XP on should be:

• IS-3 if 257 is of interest (not going to be unlocked)
  • IS if you don't have the T-10 and/or interested in the IS-M 
  • 430v2 for the new (unknown) T10
  • T-10 if you want to unlock the other new T10 right away 

Tanks to keep:

• Obj 263 - getting downtiered but likely in the same fashion as the 430
  • Obj 430 - downtiered but will get you both the 430U and let you keep the 430 for some smart economic choices
  • T-10 - for a headstart into the minibranch, less worthwhile without the IS-7 unlocked in value as the XP will transfer to the T-10 and the T10 it will lead to, forcing a grind of 257 to the IS-7

It's so much it's hard to decide. I have unlocked the 416 and I have the IS7 so I think I will just rebuy the t-10 since it's comfortable and I can alternate between it and wz1114 without changes in gameplay (since I'm also grinding WZ). 

I doubt many good players will find the new ruskie line enjoyable given rear turret + low dpm is far from anyones definitions of comfort. Hell rear turret alone is probably giving Gehatke a coughing fit.

4 hours ago, DHP said:

They will most likely nerf it but can you imagine the 430 with the same armor at tier 9 :kappa:

Funny thing is there is a big chance they will nerf it too little and create some OP monstrosity. WG has a horrible track record of bringing tanks a tier down.

17 hours ago, DHP said:

Yung most likely meant Service Record stats, not tank characteristics. And I'd bet on that they're just gonna transfer the stats from 430 to 430U (or whatever the T10 is gonna be).

Seems like WG could accomplish everything they wanted with the medium branch by simply giving the 430 an alternate gun- which could be the 122mm that they proposed for the 430u. Rename the current 430 as 430u if need be. Thank the almighty that they're leaving the 416 alone though. I don't want to re-buy it as a premium. Then again, if a code 22 whore like that tank was profitable, that would be a kek-factory. Probably for the best that it doesn't happen.

As of the heavy changes, I see no particular reason to mess with the T-10 branch and I'm annoyed with the idea of another 252/defender being in-game. If WG really needed to split the T-10 from the IS-7, shouldn't they be a little more enthusiastic about the new tier 10 that's supposed to follow it? Why haven't they announced which tank that'll be? And as of the new rear-turret heavies, not much to say. Generic side-scrapers and code 22 magnets, nothing to see here.

And the earlier TD proposal still going through. All of my REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! That line could have been so easily fixed with a few more degrees of gun depression and maybe wider gun sweeps. But no, why not just take everything interesting about this line and chuck it out the window instead. :serb:

Tanks I already own;

Tier X

62A [was 200,000 experience]

Object 140 [was 206,000 experience]

Object 430 [was 260,000 experience]

IS7 [was 189,000 experience]

IS4 [was 189,000 experience]

I have just re-bought to put some exp on;

KV-13 (tier VI) [put on about 22,500 exp for a tier VII?]

IS (tier VII) [put on about 77,000 exp for a tier VIII?]

T-10 (tier IX) [put on about 189,000 exp for a tier X heavy?]

Object 430 II (tier IX) [put on between 200 - 260,000 exp for a tier X medium?]

Did I miss anything or do I have it covered?

On the td line I am still at SU 101M (tier VIII) [ I have 65,850 experience from 150,000 needed for tier IX].

KV13 is already a tier VII. Also latest info puts the new line from IS, not KV13 but that is not a final decision by WG. T X exp cost is heavily dependant on the modules that are shared between t X and t IX.

Does anyone know how much exp you need to grind in the t10 for the new tank, same for the other new tank branches..

2 hours ago, kaneaaa said:

Does anyone know how much exp you need to grind in the t10 for the new tank, same for the other new tank branches..

4 hours ago, Vesirott said:

T X exp cost is heavily dependant on the modules that are shared between t X and t IX.

56 minutes ago, monjardin said:

Maybe there's a happy average as a target aim?

2 minutes ago, kaneaaa said:

14 minutes ago, kaneaaa said:

Sure. You could also just go look up how much XP the IS-7 costs...

So if you already have the T-10 unlocked will it stay unlocked on the new branch if you don’t own it? Or will it become whatever the new tier 9 leading to the IS-7 will be? Not in a rush to get the new tier 10 so I’d rather not rebuy the T-10 now but I don’t wanna miss the opportunity to skip the grind.

12 hours ago, Nalok said:

So if you already have the T-10 unlocked will it stay unlocked on the new branch if you don’t own it? Or will it become whatever the new tier 9 leading to the IS-7 will be? Not in a rush to get the new tier 10 so I’d rather not rebuy the T-10 now but I don’t wanna miss the opportunity to skip the grind.

In the past, when a tank has been removed entirely from the game, it becomes the new tank (see: Waffle-100, Awfulpanther, T-50-2), but when it switches to a new line, it typically stays in your garage as part of the new line, and you usually do not get its replacement in the old line.

34 minutes ago, sr360 said:

In the past, when a tank has been removed entirely from the game, it becomes the new tank (see: Waffle-100, Awfulpanther, T-50-2), but when it switches to a new line, it typically stays in your garage as part of the new line, and you usually do not get its replacement in the old line.

True, and the banked XP should move with the T-10 too, right?

Also, what happens with banked XP on the Object 430 v2?

10 hours ago, monjardin said:

True, and the banked XP should move with the T-10 too, right?

Also, what happens with banked XP on the Object 430 v2?

The banked XP has sometimes stayed with the replacement tank (as was the case for the new LTs) and sometimes moved with the tank on which it was banked. I can't recall a pattern there.

EU moderator has confirmed that having the T-10 in your garage will get you the 257 as well, so rebuying it is probably a good option

jzWdamS.jpg

official tech tree

Hmm,  so no rush to grind Xp on the 430 II or t10 for the new 10s it appears. Did the eu post imply those 10s may still be coming in this patch? 

Edit: by the sounds they are both slated for  'down the road'.

Oh well, time to grind the  IS instead. 

15 hours ago, Kolni said:

EU moderator has confirmed that having the T-10 in your garage will get you the 257 as well, so rebuying it is probably a good option

Could you link a source? My understanding so far is that if you have T-10 in the garage and IS7 researched, then 257 will be researched fully, but not in your garage. Would be great though, I have IS7 and 230k exp on T-10 which would mean I can research and buy the new tier X when it comes out and I also get a free 257...