Sign in to follow this  
kaneaaa

Highlight and Lowlight of WOT 2017?

16 posts in this topic

I was just wondering what you thought was the best thing and worst thing of your WOT experience in 2017? And what are you most looking forward to out of the next year?

For me:

HIGHLIGHT:  Probably the Christmas offer stuff... I saved a ton of money and time with it, and it was probably the best purchase of my WOT life (by a lightyear!) getting 75 boxes... the stuff I got made a huge difference. 

LOWLIGHT: Tier 8 MM experience is probably the biggest negative, and has produced the most frustrating game experience due to generally being bottom tier and feeling.

WHAT AM I LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS YEAR?: Enjoyable tier 8 MM. Not very imaginative I know, but it's the big problem for me as a start.

for me the low point was getting back to WoT after a break and sucking more than i remembered :facepalm:

highlight unlocking like 4 tier 10s in 2 months XD

WHAT AM I LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS YEAR?
playing in cw or other organized stuff with my shiny tonks all camoed!

My highlight was getting my first two 3-marks. First was the T20 in September, and the second was the T-54 on Dec 31st at 10:00PM.

Secondary highlight was the Christmas event. 4 female crew members and insane discounts? Oh, and bonuses to credits, xp, and crew xp as well? Yes please. It was the single best event in my memory in WoT.

I'd have to agree with you on the lowlight. Tier 8 mm has not been fun. Plus, I'll be grinding tanks like the VK 45.02A, 110, and AMX 65t in that mm soon, which I am not looking forward to.

Highlight would be getting back into tanks and being as good or better than I've ever been after a long break, low would be finding out tournaments died.

highlight - started doing 5k dpg numbers

lowlight - the game has taken the absolute worst toll this year out of any year, defender, type 5, maus, strvs (technically the year before last year but still) and the arty changes that ruined the game to even worse levels

Thanksgiving marathon was fun for me (I avoided the day 19 fiasco).

Lowlight - any number of games where I've been killed without taking a penetrating hit. HE meta sucks.

Highlight: new MM (I know, I know, but I like it), SPG nerf, Christmas boxes (40k gold, 5+ millions silver and 90+ days of premium)

Lowlight: Increase the amount of low skill level tanks or with armor on need-gold-to-pen level, or both (Types, Vk 100.1P, Chinese TD IX, X, Badger)

WHAT AM I LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS YEAR?: SandBox, polish tree

@Archaic_One reminds me: WG inability to cooperate with Youtubers as one of lowlight ofc.

Highlight is the ANZ server for me.  My connection stability to the Singapore server was bad on a good day. 

Continuing lowlights: arty, of course; my computer which drops frames like they’re hot turds cause I did something like try and look through a bush.

Highlight: ARTY PLATOONS ARE GONE. ARTY HEAT/AP IS GONE.

Lowlight: tier 8 mm rip, retarded armor buffs, all in all just fucking retarded stuff

What I wait from 2018: TIER 8 MM FIX PLES, also interested how kurwa tech tree looks like

also gib Jap TDs :babyrage:

High point: I basically didn't play WoT. Maybe 20 to 30 games over the whole year?

Low point: Somehow I still bought one or two premiums for games I'm not playing (WoT AND WoWP. FML!!!)

Sign in to follow this