Ickus

God Have Mercy On Us (WT E100 P)

101 posts in this topic

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2018/01/14/wot-insider-info-14-01-2018/

Source: Rykoszet Insider

"The WT E 100 (P) is considered as the main prize for the next personal mission season"

5c2.gif

I did always enjoy shooting those with my T49

Depending on how hard these personal missions are they'll be rarer than unicorns for at least the first couple of months so it won't be too bad for a while after it's released.

15 minutes ago, PlanetaryGenocide said:

I did always enjoy shooting those with my T49

Depending on how hard these personal missions are they'll be rarer than unicorns for at least the first couple of months so it won't be too bad for a while after it's released.

If orders roll over from the 260, then we may see them much sooner this time around. 

9 minutes ago, monjardin said:

If orders roll over from the 260, then we may see them much sooner this time around. 

That'd be really fucking dumb but this is WG so I guess I'll lube up my chode gun and try to not get shot

Hooooooo boy, I didn't own one before, but I'm gonna spam missions for a month if that's what it takes to get my hands on one. 2x maus plat to pull 6k dpg let's gooooo

14 minutes ago, ThomChen114 said:

Would much rather they give us the Sturmtiger to drill holes through Types

Fuck yeah.

"That's not a gun.  THIS is a gun."

:)

33 minutes ago, ThomChen114 said:

Would much rather they give us the Sturmtiger to drill holes through Types

>proceeds to miss a type5 from 50 metres as the tank is "balanced" with 0.80 base accuracy :trollface:

1 hour ago, leggasiini said:

>proceeds to miss a type5 from 50 metres as the tank is "balanced" with 0.80 base accuracy :trollface:

Kills it via splash anyway.

#balanced

3 minutes ago, Hellvn said:

Kills it via splash anyway.

#balanced

I remember once serb envisioned it that way. I think the statement was that it would one shot everything except the Maus just by splash damage. 

That would suck ass, but the WT E 100 has more natural predators in the form of better arty, T49/Sheridan, Japanese Heavies, FV4005, and it's rival Foch B

No smoke without a fire. Too much "maybe" on this tank, remember that WG changed the stat of this tank last year. They definitely have plan for it and it's not just for the Chinese server.

Would be silly, though also slightly funny to see all the shitters whining about not having access to it, I remember when it was removed loads of them whining and demanding it back.

Also hasn't it been nerfed in the game files? Has the 490 alpha gun with 246 pen and the power to weight has dropped to 8, it would still be cancerous but less cancerous with essentially the same gun as the tier 8 German TDs

52 minutes ago, tajj7 said:

Would be silly, though also slightly funny to see all the shitters whining about not having access to it, I remember when it was removed loads of them whining and demanding it back.

Also hasn't it been nerfed in the game files? Has the 490 alpha gun with 246 pen and the power to weight has dropped to 8, it would still be cancerous but less cancerous with essentially the same gun as the tier 8 German TDs

Yeah but it would still suck bcs turret and still good gun handling/acc/aim time. Load gold, hide behind a corner, wait till a t10 heavy is distracted, track and remove him from the game, repeat. As long as your team is not overrun you will have a good game.

23 minutes ago, Gr1nch_1 said:

Tfw wte100 isnt even the most broken tank anymore by a long shot

I'd argue it still is. While it may not be the most OP because it's pure support no other tank can AS EASILY kill a same tier tank. 

21 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

I'd argue it still is. While it may not be the most OP because it's pure support no other tank can AS EASILY kill a same tier tank. 

My FV4005 penetrating TVPs driving full speed 30 seconds into a game begs to differ

I'm honestly not worried, the tank has always been easy as shit to outplay no matter what player's on the other end. The only difference is that unlike a shitbarn you'll take 560 for being caught off guard instead of an instant 1750. If you are too blind to see it coming, committed too deep to get out in time or whatever other reason you can have for getting clipped by it it's mostly on you and not the waffle. It's always been easy as shit to win against, it's so big that literally any tank can sidescrape it and have a shot while giving a perpendicular side to the waffle. It's terrible at camping and really only works in cities with hard cover, and if you have any sort of hard cover it's so easy to outplay. The only time it has a broken element to it is when it catches you for either being in too deep or getting caught in the open. There are literally 10 tanks on the top of my head that have those qualities without the huge drawback of the waffle. 

Stop being shitters and let me get my waffle back :babyrage: