Sign in to follow this  
CraBeatOff

Do you EVEN 90?

140 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, sohojacques said:

Btw thanks WG Asia for putting Karkov and Stalingrad on high rotation. Cause we don't already have enough sub 5 minute games on your other shit maps... :facepalm: (yes, my EVEN took a beating over the weekend).

I suggesr enabling assault and enounter if you havent already, they give you a lot more open maps and less kharkov/stalingrad/pilsen.

9 hours ago, sohojacques said:

5 hours ago, brumbarr said:

I suggesr enabling assault and enounter if you havent already

Yep, have these enabled.

I remember @Saffee saying that WG do tweak the likelihood of certain maps appearing for events, etc. Erlenberg Assault has just reappeared after a genuine ~3-4 month absence in the SEA server. And the other Assault maps were on extremely low rotation during this time.

i was one day too late to buy this im so sad :( I hope it will come to the store again some day.

On 4.03.2018 at 5:44 PM, Avataren said:

i was one day too late to buy this im so sad :( I hope it will come to the store again some day.

Don't be. The tank can win but sometimes it's so much fucking work to get decent combined damage. I am jumping between 61 and 65% wr but I'm stuck at 86-90% at marks.

I was on the fence for buying this tank, but decided to do it. I am so glad that I did. I like to play my light tanks, and this thing is amazing to play. So small that it is so easy to hide in misc. bushes and indentations of the terrain. The clip size is good enough to act as a little assassin - striking from the bushes.

I took the advice mentioned earlier in this thread and run binocs on it - damn it is nice to burn through the camouflage of other light tanks when they try to sneak into a bush. This is quickly becoming my go-to tank for when I dont want to take the game too seriously and just want to relax.

47 minutes ago, WaterWar said:

I was on the fence for buying this tank, but decided to do it. I am so glad that I did. I like to play my light tanks, and this thing is amazing to play. So small that it is so easy to hide in misc. bushes and indentations of the terrain. The clip size is good enough to act as a little assassin - striking from the bushes.

I took the advice mentioned earlier in this thread and run binocs on it - damn it is nice to burn through the camouflage of other light tanks when they try to sneak into a bush. This is quickly becoming my go-to tank for when I dont want to take the game too seriously and just want to relax.

Wow you are back sempai?

On 16/4/2018 at 9:52 AM, nabucodonsor said:

Wow you are back sempai?

Without de-railing the thread too much: Yes, I am back in business - although without even being close to the same level of commitment and dedication as before :3

3 hours ago, WaterWar said:

Without de-railing the thread too much: Yes, I am back in business - although without even being close to the same level of commitment and dedication as before :3

Noone is as committed as before Murazor destroyed the game for good. But I am glad you are back.

So what miracles do i have to achieve to 3 mark this thing? im stuck on 86- 87% i have the feeling no opportunities arrise to do 3.3k combined :(

Holy shit this thing is fun. Camo its just silly and not only on the move/stationary, you can get camo after shot to almost 12. Using bushes properly you can be shooting people that are 60-70m from you without being detected on Runinberg.

Size makes it so you can put whole tank in some bushes being covered from all sides and laughing as enemies are sniffing right above proxy spotting range.

I run binos like you guys suggested, considering putting IVents I have laying around in depo on it to get that VR on move to 1m short of max. Also stuck at second mark for now.

I run BInos, Optics and Vstab. all in all the camo is really great and the gun is good enough for tracking shots but i also play the batchat 12 t a lot (also 3mark atempt) and i think its the much more rounded, vehicle with just a little bit worse camo...

So with all the rental codes WG giving out on EU I got my hands on one of this little bugger. And to make it short, this thing is one of the most fun and frustrating things I've played in a long time. 

Driving around and let the enemies miss left and right is hilarious. Sneeking in a tiny bush and spot all enemies is also great. But damn this gun. Even with with food and good crew this gun handling is abysmal. 

It is the definition of a one trick pony. If you get an open map where you have a chance to scout. It is a lot of fun. But you will be damned if you spawn on a city map and you have to fight. But even then I had some funny rounds. 

All it all I think the GF Bulldog is the much better tank, because you can scout and deal dmg. But this little scout car is the funnier. I think I will buy one if it is on sale again. 

12 hours ago, hall0 said:

So with all the rental codes WG giving out on EU I got my hands on one of this little bugger. And to make it short, this thing is one of the most fun and frustrating things I've played in a long time. 

Driving around and let the enemies miss left and right is hilarious. Sneeking in a tiny bush and spot all enemies is also great. But damn this gun. Even with with food and good crew this gun handling is abysmal. 

It is the definition of a one trick pony. If you get an open map where you have a chance to scout. It is a lot of fun. But you will be damned if you spawn on a city map and you have to fight. But even then I had some funny rounds. 

All it all I think the GF Bulldog is the much better tank, because you can scout and deal dmg. But this little scout car is the funnier. I think I will buy one if it is on sale again. 

Just don't try to 3 mark it. I think of going full gold as one last try when I have some free time but jesus I 3 mark lights easy. Even 13 57 was reasonably easy but this? Especially now since after first sale it had 350 lower reqs is a pita