ZXrage

Italian Tanks: Progetto M35 mod 46 (vol. 1 and 2) and New Mechanic

177 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Madner Kami said:

The Indienpanzer has at least better armobwuahahahahahahaha

better as in 2 trollbounces per 20 shots not 1. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, hazzgar said:

I think QB is wrong here and Orzy is right. You only use the one shot function when you know the enemy will sit in front of you. Otherwise it's better to dump a clip before he hides instead of risking trading 240 for whatever he has

Thing to remember is most won't know what it is at the moment, so no one will rush it or chance it because they don't know the reload or number of shots. 

So Orzy could more easily get away with it, once people learn they will count the shots and know you are then out of action for nearly 30s. 

Best looks like it's going to be 1-2 at a time unless you know you have back up to avoid the rush or can finish the target off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tajj7 said:

Thing to remember is most won't know what it is at the moment, so no one will rush it or chance it because they don't know the reload or number of shots. 

So Orzy could more easily get away with it, once people learn they will count the shots and know you are then out of action for nearly 30s. 

Best looks like it's going to be 1-2 at a time unless you know you have back up to avoid the rush or can finish the target off.

Your comment is only a problem when your alone. You propose a very unfavorable situation when you are alone and there are many enemies who can rush you. In that situation you are screwed anyway. 

I agree it's the most useful as a 2 shot autoloader. Still the idea of "enemy can't be clipped so I'm going to wait for full reload" is stupid and will work rarely. Most engagements are still peaking. So yeah if the enemy hides don't take chancy shots but if he is slow to reverse waiting for the full reload like QB in his vids will often be a stupid idea. Waiting for full reload only makes sense in 1 vs 1, close range  situations where you have to kill the enemy as quickly as possible and he can't run from you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holding a probably kill shot on the bulldog was retarded, QB is just . . . sigh.  On the other hand, I'm glad to see them giving these things a little love and not making them as awful as they originally looked.  Its gone from "Oh I want, to OMG it looks awful, back to hmmm, I want again"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, hazzgar said:

Your comment is only a problem when your alone. You propose a very unfavorable situation when you are alone and there are many enemies who can rush you. In that situation you are screwed anyway. 

I agree it's the most useful as a 2 shot autoloader. Still the idea of "enemy can't be clipped so I'm going to wait for full reload" is stupid and will work rarely. Most engagements are still peaking. So yeah if the enemy hides don't take chancy shots but if he is slow to reverse waiting for the full reload like QB in his vids will often be a stupid idea. Waiting for full reload only makes sense in 1 vs 1, close range  situations where you have to kill the enemy as quickly as possible and he can't run from you.

Not really, depends on the engagement, loads of situations you might only have 1-2 tanks backing up and many noobs will chance it anyway to get the shots in whilst you reload.  

There were also situations where Orzy just sat doing nothing whilst he reloaded when it would have been better to fire one shot per time and couple of occasions where he fired off just one shot and re-started the whole reload when he needed to only wait like 3-4s for the shell to be loaded and he had the full set.

Not saying QB was right, but he at least thought about what he was doing, not sure Orzy actually got it.  Playing it like a regular autoloader just makes it a shit autoloader and defeats the whole point, you might as well just play a Lorraine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tajj7 said:

Playing it like a regular autoloader just makes it a shit autoloader and defeats the whole point, you might as well just play a Lorraine. 

And yet still a better auto loader than the free versions with the flexibility to play as a decent single shot tank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, tajj7 said:

Not really, depends on the engagement, loads of situations you might only have 1-2 tanks backing up and many noobs will chance it anyway to get the shots in whilst you reload.  

There were also situations where Orzy just sat doing nothing whilst he reloaded when it would have been better to fire one shot per time and couple of occasions where he fired off just one shot and re-started the whole reload when he needed to only wait like 3-4s for the shell to be loaded and he had the full set.

Not saying QB was right, but he at least thought about what he was doing, not sure Orzy actually got it.  Playing it like a regular autoloader just makes it a shit autoloader and defeats the whole point, you might as well just play a Lorraine. 

I agree Orzy was plaing a bit mindlessly but QB often also didn't dump his clip, waited the full 8s and then had no target to shoot at so he had to relocate to find shots so his downtime between shots was way above 8s. 

I agree that sometimes it's good to have a clip but I only thing QB said more about tactics than really showed. The only time in his replay where holding shots was really useful for him is when he solod' that tiger. On his part it was theorycrafting that sounded smart. I agree that maximizing dpm will sometimes be important but less often than some people think. 

 

Also no playing it as an autoloader is still not shit for one reason. You fire 2/4 in a lorianne and you press c to wait 37s. You fire 2/3 here and you don't have to wait for full clip reload to be active again. This is why it's useful. Plus yeah those situations where you can max your dpm but it's not like maxing out your dpm will make you a Tortoise anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More importantly where the f is it?

It's out on the RU server but not on any of the other servers even though we've had all the CCs release their videos.

Recent premiums they have pretty much released 1-2 days after the NDA was lifted and those ones have had mixed reviews at best, this thing looks decent and has had favourable reviews and they don't release it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, tajj7 said:

More importantly where the f is it?

It's out on the RU server but not on any of the other servers even though we've had all the CCs release their videos.

Recent premiums they have pretty much released 1-2 days after the NDA was lifted and those ones have had mixed reviews at best, this thing looks decent and has had favourable reviews and they don't release it. 

its coming Thursday on WG's anniversary along with the test server with the whole new Italian tech tree, at least for all other servers.

the Russians just get to have it a week ahead of everybody else because "WeeGee".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WoT’s 7th anniversary special is coming in a few days so my guess is that they are releasing it then. Reason why Russkies got it earlier is because their WoT anniversary day is on a completely different day, I guess.

Just hold your horses, it will come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, tesarpaul said:

So it will be shit, when you dont have to pay for it?

Most CC's seems to agree it's one of the best T8 meds 240 alpha. Orzy even said it was better than lorr40t on stream. Also T-44-100 is very good, and pilot isn't bad. 

 

 

 

Big if true.. 

https://thedailybounce.net/2018/04/10/world-of-tanks-progetto-m35-mod-46-in-game-event-coming-soon/

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

T-44-100 got a major buff *twice*, though, so there is that. It used to be quite ehh before the buffs. I actually personally prefer the T-44-100 over the Lorraine. Those two are the best T8 MTs I would say.

Progetto seems like it could compete with good hands, tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i also consider the lorr. one of the best premiums, but im still looking forward to the progetto mostly because it gets rid of the moments in the lorr. where i only get 1-2 shots off and then have to reload and be useless for 30sec.

as for these missions they will either be very hard, or life consuming as fuck.

as for the "shit" free premiums

the T-44-100 is kinda OP after all the buffs it received, its mobility is stupid and its gun handling is close to tier 10 medium levels with higher DPM than most other 230-250 alpha mediums @ tier 8 (2622 DPM on my set up)

and yeah the pilot is workable, nice acceleration and good gun handling are its trademarks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's there bois and gurls. 

Challenge is completely diffrent from what we ever saw for a marathon. 10 stages, it's not 1 stage per day like Pilot you can do multiple stage a day or even take multiple days to complete one stage. 

Every stage has two way of being completed. The hard way or the long way. 

I really like what they did, you either finish it by being good or by having time to completed the base xp requirement.

ht9dkGX.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/PhWCW

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, DHP said:

It's there bois and gurls. 

Challenge is completely diffrent from what we ever saw for a marathon. 10 stages, it's not 1 stage per day like Pilot you can do multiple stage a day or even take multiple days to complete one stage. 

Every stage has two way of being completed. The hard way or the long way. 

I really like what they did, you either finish it by being good or by having time to completed the base xp requirement.

ht9dkGX.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/PhWCW

I think they went freaking overboard with the last one thought. 

 

 

Damn. I'm on a 1 t10 tank account now. Why those idiotic hard way missions have to be t10 exclusive. So I guess its grinding time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

Damn. I'm on a 1 t10 tank account now. Why those idiotic hard way missions have to be t10 exclusive. So I guess its grinding time

312k BASE XP thought. With booster and premium account you could grind an entire line off that lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, DHP said:

312k BASE XP thought. With booster and premium account you could grind an entire line off that lol. 

Yup. Wish I had the 13 57 on my current acc. I've had something like 1150-1200 avg exp on my old acc so 260 battles.

 

Also can you alternate between skill and exp route? If yeah then I can do the easy ones with my 62a. So it's more like 150-200k. Still shit. Will there be tokens? If I can get close to getting this tank for 20 euro I'd consider it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone said you can buy the tank, each stages give you a 10% reduction. So if you do 6 then you get 60% sale, 8=80% etc.. until 10 = Free :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That would seem strange since getting 20-30% off seems super easy so unless the tank is uber expensive I think Wg would not want to sell it for pennies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They will probably make it somewhat more expensive than a normal premium, in the expectation that most people will get a certain discount. I thing they did this on some other tanks where you could either earn or buy tokens to get the tank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly I am kinda glad they made this sort of difficult for the average player. I really didn't want to get into a tier 8 game to find 5 of these on the enemy team.

Especially since pubbies tend to yolo suicide rush with autoloaders.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BE AWARE that you cannot retroactively discount the premium store BUNDLE (which includes all the mission rewards) but you can discount the price beforehand

Completing the stages beforehand will discount the final BUNDLE price — 10% off for each stage completed.  For example, completing 7 out of 10 stages will knock 70% off the price...

Which is perfect WG marketing strategy.  Get the impatient at full price, get the average player or casual player who come up short at a discount so they "feel good" about it and don't "waste" their time, and lastly the few skilled or hard core grinders get a free version...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.