ZXrage

Upcoming Changes (2018+) (PEARL RIVER RETURN???)

62 posts in this topic

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2018/02/04/wot-what-is-next/

http://wiki.wargaming.net/ru/В_разработке_(WoT)

Summary:

-Swedish Tree expansion (LT, MT, Arty)
-Israeli tanks
-Other minor nations (Hungarian, Romanian, Spain)
-Wheeled vehicles
-STB-1 gets adjustable suspension like Strv
-British and Jap Lights
-Removed maps(Northwest, Pearl River) could return in HD
-Newly created maps that we've been seeing (Poland, Ridge, etc.) could just be shelved
-PvE and Historical Battles in the works
-Havok comes with 1.0
-Different weathers being tested
-3D customization being tested
-Damage to allies will be removed
-Bonus for tanking like from CT before
-New crew system (possibly similar to WoWS)

2 hours ago, ZXrage said:

Hide contents

-Swedish Tree expansion (LT, MT, Arty)

Bandkanon 1

Bandkanon_self-propelled_howitzer_Seden_

It had an exceptionally high rate of fire, being able to fire 14 shells in 45 seconds.[1] With one round already loaded in the gun beside the two seven-round clips in the magazine, the rate of fire rose to official world record of 15 rounds in 45 seconds.

A.jpg

Oh and i might be too cynical and pessimistic, but i would bet that half this shit wont ever get done and the other half will take twice as long, i mean Havoc, are they for real, that was first talked about like a good 3 years ago, if not more...........................

New lights make me excited. Almost sad I have no account right now. 

Also with WG being as bad as they are good players, especially platoons will probably be able to exploit the shit out of PVE

Just want to point out that this is just a fan website that collected things devs said in Q&A's and through other methods, it is by no means confirmed. I would not get too excited (or angry regarding Arty trees :kappa:)

26 minutes ago, Marty said:

Just want to point out that this is just a fan website that collected things devs said in Q&A's and through other methods, it is by no means confirmed. I would not get too excited (or angry regarding Arty trees :kappa:)

It's pulled straight from the WG Wiki of RU, there's a section there only devs can edit and that was what they put

So nothing concerning the shit gameplay in general from the return of td meta. I think I'll truly end up quitting because PUBG is genuinely more fun, especially in fpp, because of the ability to make an infinitesimal number of plays and counterplays.

1 hour ago, ZXrage said:

It's pulled straight from the WG Wiki of RU, there's a section there only devs can edit and that was what they put

IDK, the warning sign under the title says " This page is not a reliable source, there are leaks and developer responses from different places at different times, plans may vary. "

A full Japanese LT branch is not possible btw unless WG has found some designs for hgher tiers. Expect high tiers to be WG creations if the line ever comes.

Swedish arta lol, rip

if they make the STB have a seige mode that you have to wait for like the STRV, and then nerf its current stats. I will go and personally murder the person responsible for that change. It will literally ruin it.

I would imagine it gun stats will be identical,

It can just switch to a siege mode with nerfed mobility, but the ability to depress to like 20 degree or smthn

1 minute ago, De1tacu said:

I would imagine it gun stats will be identical,

It can just switch to a siege mode with nerfed mobility, but the ability to depress to like 20 degree or smthn

keep current stats the same + Seige mode that gives better gun handling and depression would make it good. 

I want a rework of the skills. They talked about it over three years ago and nothing ever happend. Noone needs bs skils/perks like Signal Boosting or Relaying. On the other hand sixth sense needs to change so it is a default skill everyone has like it is in WoWs. 

And why not add some of the skills the console peasants have? Some of them sound rly cool

crew_reel_silent.pngSilent Driving: Decreases the effect that movement has on your tank's camouflage factor by 50%. This Perk is more effective when combined with the Camouflage skill.

or

crew_reel_muffled.pngMuffled Shot: Decreases effect of firing on your tank's camouflage factor by 25%. This Perk is more effective when combined with Camouflage Net and the Camouflage skill

other are a bit stupid but at least more usefull than Relaying 

crew_reel_swimming.pngSwimming Lessons: The amount of time your tank can survive underwater is increased by 50%.

crew_reel_paratrooper.pngParatrooper Training: Reduced falling damage by 20%

https://console.worldoftanks.com/en/content/about/game-guides/perks-skills-intro/

New tanks and new maps are the bread and butter, but the most meaningful changes could be done with just a few keystrokes. For example, the idea to disable team-damage. Think of all the trouble that would have been saved if that had been done years ago, not just for us but also how many support tickets and complaints that it would have prevented. Now if only we could get WG to rework gold ammo.... :serb:

4 hours ago, hall0 said:

crew_reel_paratrooper.pngParatrooper Training: Reduced falling damage by 20%

I could benefit a lot from this. The amount of times i play lights and not realise i can jump off this crest and take damage is too damn much :(

27 minutes ago, Mikosah said:

New tanks and new maps are the bread and butter, but the most meaningful changes could be done with just a few keystrokes. For example, the idea to disable team-damage. Think of all the trouble that would have been saved if that had been done years ago, not just for us but also how many support tickets and complaints that it would have prevented. Now if only we could get WG to rework gold ammo.... :serb:

Wait, then whtat does the part i copied and pasted below mean?

• Removed damage to allies. The damage to allies was turned off in the Halloween gamemode in 2017.

15 hours ago, Crossfader said:

-HERESY-

If it actually comes i'll TK every swedish arty window licker until i get perma banned

12 hours ago, hall0 said:

crew_reel_swimming.pngSwimming Lessons: The amount of time your tank can survive underwater is increased by 50%.

The funny thing is, an extra five seconds might allow you to get to some funky spots across the rivers on some maps. Doubt it's worth the time it'd take to grind it, but still, I wouldn't ENTIRELY discount this one. Super situational though.

Silent driving would be a stupidly OP perk for mediums, though. Why even bother with lights at all if you can slap that perk on your crews? :P

Make CO2 in fuel tanks great again . . .

Actually, in all seriousness I'm hyped for a Swedish medium line so I can put the girls from my aborted S-Tank line back to work.  

If they do away with team damage, then I won't be able to abandon a flank just to drive all the way across a map to TK a hellcat for ping spam, then drive back and carry the lost flank while the hellcat rages.  I'll miss moments like that . . .

The maps thing is BS IMO, not enough people, you have literally earned millions and millions on premiums over the last year, that probably took a handful of people to make, invest some of that cash into people to make the maps. 

185k Skorpions on EU alone, at £35 a pop, that is like £6.5 million. You can hire a lot of render monkeys for that.