ZXrage

Upcoming Changes (2018+) (PEARL RIVER RETURN???)

31 posts in this topic

On 4.02.2018 at 0:57 PM, ZXrage said:

-Swedish Tree expansion (LT, MT, Arty) all we need is more sky cancer. Yupi...
-Israeli tanks insta permban for shooting at them? 
-Other minor nations (Hungarian, Romanian, Spain) no more full 10 tier tanks tech trees?
-Wheeled vehicles dont' care
-STB-1 gets adjustable suspension like Strv it'll make him TD-MT mutant
-British and Jap Lights finally
-Removed maps(Northwest, Pearl River) could return in HD okay
-Newly created maps that we've been seeing (Poland, Ridge, etc.) could just be shelved we need good maps, not shit tons of them
-PvE and Historical Battles in the works PvE already exists and it's called random battles
-Havok comes with 1.0 
-Different weathers being tested finally
-3D customization being tested 
-Damage to allies will be removed all hail to blocking morons because WG will never try to punish them
-Bonus for tanking like from CT before will it die second time?
-New crew system (possibly similar to WoWS) how about nope? 

Still nothing about HESH mechanics or blocking xvm.

23 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

if they make the STB have a seige mode that you have to wait for like the STRV, and then nerf its current stats. I will go and personally murder the person responsible for that change. It will literally ruin it.

I'll frigging ebay my account, and never play again.

10 hours ago, PlanetaryGenocide said:

Whilst I have no idea how these changes will pan out, at least they are actually re-designing these maps, first time round most of the HD maps were just re-skins with the old problems all still there. 

11 hours ago, tajj7 said:

Whilst I have no idea how these changes will pan out, at least they are actually re-designing these maps, first time round most of the HD maps were just re-skins with the old problems all still there. 

Id rather have reskins to start with tbh. Itll be weird navigating the maps with all the new eye candy, and having to also relearn them all will be annoying. 

On 04/02/2018 at 11:54 PM, De1tacu said:

I would imagine it gun stats will be identical,

It can just switch to a siege mode with nerfed mobility, but the ability to depress to like 20 degree or smthn

Its existing gun depression is a bodge for the suspension. If it literally had 10 degrees of depression the breech would be sticking up through the roof of the turret like the Rhm. Panzerwagen.