BlitzReaper

How to complete T55A sky cancer missions?

31 posts in this topic

Whut? I didn't even have the imagination to try that out. So if I finish Light tank 4-15 I can just get the Obj.260? (Not that the Obj is much of a prize...)

I have big problems with SPG-15. Arty missions in general are piss easy. But I need SPG-15 on T-55A so I don't have to play Arty for Obj260. But that SPG-15 is way to hard for me that average 1000wn8 in arties.

Any suggestion? :p

6 minutes ago, Lethul said:

I have big problems with SPG-15. Arty missions in general are piss easy. But I need SPG-15 on T-55A so I don't have to play Arty for Obj260. But that SPG-15 is way to hard for me that average 1000wn8 in arties.

Any suggestion? :p

Get 'Murican Tier 9 Arty, pray to get Westfield and focus on the guys trying to peek.

I did it in German T8 on that map, but I was really lucky that enemies were retarded and continued to peek once stunned and my team actually manage to punish them.

On 10/3/2018 at 7:28 AM, Zampella said:

Get 'Murican Tier 9 Arty, pray to get Westfield and focus on the guys trying to peek.

I forget the map, but this is the same arty I used.  And remember you aren't trying to damage guys - aim for the ground in the middle of a group to maximize your stun.  You'll still get plenty of damage, but you need the stun damage.  Helps if you have another arty on your team who can focus on the tanks you've just stunned.

Have people used the big or small gun for m55?

Is this mission doable with the S51 (assuming food and gold HE?) I am honestly not keen on adding another cancerous PoS to my garage