monjardin

Object 268 version WTF were they thinking?

100 posts in this topic

Which skills for this? Assume I have BIA + repairs/6th sense as first and 2nd done. 

Camo for everyone except driver which gets off-road driving or clutch braking?

And which one is better for this tank - off-road or clutch?

I compared
https://tanks.gg/tank/obj-268-4/stats?k=6.0

and

https://tanks.gg/tank/obj-268-4/stats?k=4.0

and couldn't decide.

On 23/02/2018 at 3:15 PM, PlanetaryGenocide said:

yeah we can call it armored warfare or someth-

oh wait

we don't need just a new tank game, we need one that isn't from garbage RU devs

Yeah Russians are too obsessed with making money at the expense of even halfway decent game balance, even a tank game from EA would be better yeah you'd probably have to unlock tier 10s through p2w boxes but at least they'd all be balanced against each other.

I saw a guy camping with this abomination on Muro and not yoloing like Murazor intended. Poor man even if tries to make tanks for retards players will still be retarded and play it in the wrong way.

Q: How is the Obj. 268 V4 doing?
A: There are a lot of voices, both good and bad, but that means that the tank is balanced. A nerf is improbable, but a buff very possible.

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2018/03/03/wot-qa-stream-02-03-2018/#more-63230

fFFWHSQSLp-4.png

It reminds me the worst kind of official forum pubbies. "If u can kill it then it is not OP" 

Murazor, you are retarded. 

2 hours ago, hall0 said:

I am currently embarrassed to live on the same planet and possibly be reproductively compatible with the members of WG's balancing team.

...Wait a second.

Does this mean a certain historical person who had an obsession with Russians as a race was a time traveller who snapped after playing too many Russian-developed games? (And then forgot these reasons because Parkinson's)

Q: Does arty prevent camping?
A: Yes, because players would just bundle up and the bigger group would always win. And that’s why we need arty.

FML, I would love to see this guys account stats . . . 

4 hours ago, Archaic_One said:

A: Yes, because players would just bundle up and the bigger group would always win. And that’s why we need arty.

Quess there is something like "last battle: 20 October 2014".

9 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

those are more Serb trolls answers then ``sane`` answers a normal dev would give

Except Serb has self awareness and didn't introduce broken tanks every patch + actually played his own game.

On 6.03.2018 at 3:14 AM, Archaic_One said:

I really like my friend who works for WG but he claimed his company friends have similar stats to him so light green. Yes that is also recent. 

Well the way to win games is find one of these on your team and follow him. 2 games in a row in my last session the 268-4 ate pushed right up a corridor and ended the game undamaged.

23 hours ago, PlanetaryGenocide said:

Tfw I play arty sometimes and focus these tanks exclusively until i don't have a shot or they're dead (or I'm dead) and I realize that cancer is the new chemo

Fighting fire with fire much?

Welcome to 2018 boys

c89e8fd788.png

Been constantly on the wrong side of 268 4s in 3-5-7 games. I've been having so much fun playing this game. 

42 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Welcome to 2018 boys

c89e8fd788.png

Been constantly on the wrong side of 268 4s in 3-5-7 games. I've been having so much fun playing this game. 

100% of happy players. Everybody wins. 

On 4/7/2018 at 9:23 AM, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Welcome to 2018 boys

c89e8fd788.png

Jesus. Usually tanks that overperforms for noobs tend to dip a bit down and give a bit lesser advantage to good players. This shows it combines the stupidity of something like a type5 with an overpowered medium. GJ. 

So I just got this thing before the nerfs to see what it is actually like when you are driving one.

I don't think I have ever been upset about getting 3.5k damage before this tank...