Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SQUARE_HAMMER

STB-1 how much average dmg for gun marks?

20 posts in this topic

I just got the stb-1 this evening and im absolutely in love with it, but  how much average dmg will i need to do, in order to get the first or second gun mark?

you don´t need to. Just use the link and search for the tank you need the info for. Than you should get the numbers. 

4 minutes ago, hall0 said:

you don´t need to. Just use the link and search for the tank you need the info for. Than you should get the numbers. 

Thanks mate, 3243 average for 2 gun marks is certainly possible for me.

29 minutes ago, hall0 said:

I don't get it... Can you explain it please? Let's say I want to see Bat-chat's 3 MoE requirements?

cxfpKSw.jpg

Tier 10 Bat Stats seem to be bugged. They are way too low. But I think you get the idea how to do it :P

4 minutes ago, hall0 said:

cxfpKSw.jpg

Tier 10 Bat Stats seem to be bugged. They are way too low. But I think you get the idea how to do it :P

Well... This seems to be wrong to me...

long time since I 2 marked mine, I'd say ~2K for 1 mark, ~3-3.5K for 2 marks, and 3 marks is 4.5K. 

16 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

long time since I 2 marked mine, I'd say ~2K for 1 mark, ~3-3.5K for 2 marks, and 3 marks is 4.5K. 

arent you the one that made that guide for the stb-1 that is listed on the wotlabs main website?

4 minutes ago, SQUARE_HAMMER said:

arent you the one that made that guide for the stb-1 that is listed on the wotlabs main website?

yup, thats me. 

2 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

yup, thats me. 

Cool, it was really helpfull to me.

Just now, SQUARE_HAMMER said:

Cool, it was really helpfull to me.

Glad you thought so. The tank has been power creeped out a bit these days, but its still my favourite tank.

13 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

Glad you thought so. The tank has been power creeped out a bit these days, but its still my favourite tank.

it does have the highest dpm on a medium, now that the obj430 was replaced.

The STB is bad just sell it.

For mine I think I had around 5-5.5k combined when I three marked mine years ago. Although around 4.5k combined would probably be enough now.

1 hour ago, SQUARE_HAMMER said:

it does have the highest dpm on a medium, now that the obj430 was replaced.

30B

usually, it's 4.5k+ to stay at your % and 5k+ to get any meaningful movement on your marks.

2 hours ago, SkittlesOfSteeI said:

usually, it's 4.5k+ to stay at your % and 5k+ to get any meaningful movement on your marks.

Eh, Ive been trying since october (fml) and its been 4K to stay and 4.5K to get it to move up at all. 

2 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

Eh, Ive been trying since october (fml) and its been 4K to stay and 4.5K to get it to move up at all. 

I don't know. It's been a while since I've had a 10 to three mark. That's just my general rule for 3 marking things because most of the time it's accurate. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0