Sign in to follow this  
AdrianK

Lorp Wormhole - Desktop App & MM-RNG-Luck Website

6 posts in this topic

Hi All, I'm AdrianK from the Asia server.

I'm a scrub tanker but a Teal programmer.  Or atleast I used to be.  

I wanted to introduce a couple of projects I have been working on:

• MM-RNG-Luck - a website that takes a slightly different view on things
  • Lorp Wormhole - a desktop app for Windows 10 that allows you to track performance over time.  Click on the link for screen shots and a link to the app in the Windows Store, 

MM-RNG-Luck includes a WN8 Calculator, and allows you to search/browse for tanks.  For tanks you can see their historical WN8 values and directly compare tanks of the same class & tier in terms of things like "What WN8 do you get for clearing your own HP" or "Race to Unicum".  The site includes basic gun parameters (avg dmg and reload) so you can compare tanks in an interesting way.

Lorp Wormhole lets you track per-tank performance - how often you sync is up to you - after every game, every session or whenever.  You can track any number of players, and compare them using a ne heat-map feature.  The app also leverages WN8, both the historical WNEfficiency values and the 'new' XVM ones.

I'm always happy to take questions and feature requests - feel free to reach out.

Cheers,

AdrianK

2 hours ago, sr360 said:

This Lorp Wormhole seems interesting. I'll have a look.

Cool, let me know how you get on.  This is the first time I've publicized it, and although I've been using it a lot for a while, it hasn't had a lot of exposure to others. There's a little bit of setup to get through but hopefully that will be painless.

On 2/14/2018 at 9:13 AM, AdrianK said:

Cool, let me know how you get on.  This is the first time I've publicized it, and although I've been using it a lot for a while, it hasn't had a lot of exposure to others. There's a little bit of setup to get through but hopefully that will be painless.

The setup doesn't seem to be working properly. It's not pulling in all my tanks.

Pox.  

Things to check:

Have you done a sync of the metadata?

Did you give it enough time to complete?  It can take a 2-3 minutes the first time you sync the tank list, depending on how many tanks you have.

Feel free to post screen shots and I'll see if I can tell what's going on.

Sign in to follow this