theonlysilky

Stats page

11 posts in this topic

Over the last week or so I have had no stats for the last 24 hours and now I have none for the last week either but the page tells me it was updated this morning! anything I'm doing wrong?

You will notice that both other posts have not had their issue fixed and I am asking for help in this matter, your message is of no help to anyone and makes you look ignorant.

1 hour ago, theonlysilky said:

You will notice that both other posts have not had their issue fixed and I am asking for help in this matter, your message is of no help to anyone and makes you look ignorant.

That’s incorrect. It’s of no help to you because you are inconsiderate of the forum rules. It was otherwise correct instruction. 

I can tell from your attitude that you’re probably around 1000 WN8 and 50% win rate without checking. You’ll stay that way as long as you blame everything on other people and don’t realize that you should improve yourself. 

If @Never decides to fix it, then he’ll fix it. Otherwise, go check your stats somewhere else, and take your derogatory comments with you. 

1 hour ago, monjardin said:

I can tell from your attitude that you’re probably around 1000 WN8 and 50% win rate without checking. You’ll stay that way as long as you blame everything on other people and don’t realize that you should improve yourself. 

Wow, nice. 841 and 49%.

2 hours ago, Audax_Bellator said:

Amazing how easy it is to ball park stats using someones ability to function like a human being

Heck no, there's no correlation between high WN8 and behavior. I'm pretty sure the biggest retards in this game are super-unicums.

15 minutes ago, SaintLaurentius said:

Heck no, there's no correlation between high WN8 and behavior. I'm pretty sure the biggest retards in this game are super-unicums.

I concur

34 minutes ago, SaintLaurentius said:

I agree, but it's usually a different flavor of social ineptitude: more intense, but different.

1 hour ago, SaintLaurentius said:

adztownstrike - case and point (at least in terms of recent)