Deus__Ex__Machina

CW tanks are getting some attention (for better or worse)

76 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, hazzgar said:

I love how WG wanted everyone to brawl so they introduced super armor and they are doubling down on it by making so many new tanks with 0.4 acc. 

Apart from the 350 pen HEAT spammers above with 0.31 accuracy.

Odd odd pair of changes considering the direction of everything else. 

16 minutes ago, tajj7 said:

Apart from the 350 pen HEAT spammers above with 0.31 accuracy.

Odd odd pair of changes considering the direction of everything else. 

Yeah I agree those make no sense. They try to use accuracy to balance engagement range yet the vk7202 is more accurate than t95e6. Like how is that a good idea? Plus yeah 0.31 and 0.33 acc with 350 heat is stupid and seems like they decided the game is going to die so they can milk it anyway.

121B Buffs :gachi:

Although if we are talking about ranked battles, the M60 gave me the greatest Chevron efficiency with half the battles this season giving me 2 chevrons. 

I only played ranked for 3 days. 

I took the M60 out the other day and in the current meta it is just trash, giant, slow and has no armour. 

It's a comfy tank but that is not enough when everything else you face has something to leverage over you.  In the world of Super Conqs, 430Us, 907s, 268v4s, Type 5s, etc. it just feels like a tier 9 tank with more pen. 

5 minutes ago, tajj7 said:

I took the M60 out the other day and in the current meta it is just trash, giant, slow and has no armour. 

It's a comfy tank but that is not enough when everything else you face has something to leverage over you.  In the world of Super Conqs, 430Us, 907s, 268v4s, Type 5s, etc. it just feels like a tier 9 tank with more pen. 

That's why i bring it out in ranked battles

Ranked battles are a farce, why take it seriously?
If I play the M60, there is no reason to take it seriously. 

I was questioned about my tank choice once by a Kranwagen. I topped the team in exp on a close win. 

Haha, M60 is totally meta. 

The only time I ever play my M60 is in advances when caller says no duplicate tanks. 

Nice to know I'll be able to 2-2 and autoaim ridge poke IS-7s from the red line now.

Perhaps all of the new 350mm HEAT rounds are how they plan on nerfing the 268-V4?

Changes have been updated. 

post-540077471-0-61793600-1521560235.jpg

M60 would have about 20 hp/ton with that engine buff, so with the extra speed it would be a lot more mobile than the M48, plus would have slightly better gun handling, better accuracy and the lol pen HEAT. The M48 still better for the current meta, but it's closer. 

Turret dispersion was already on the last buff but not on the graphic the first time. 

post-540077471-0-97195600-1521560253.jpg

Less buffed, still don't think this tank needed any changes but has gone from blatantly too good to only slightly better. 

post-540077471-0-86202300-1521560278.jpg

Slight DPM buff from the first version, I think with 100% crew you'd have over 2.8k DPM, pretty much the same as the Cent AX. 

Again turret dispersion is on the graphic but was there first time around. 

post-540077471-0-34811400-1521560266.jpg

And much much better, still the hit points nerf, but no pen nerf or accuracy nerf, that DPM buff I think with 100% crew that would be over 3.1k DPM I reckon.

Plus the hp/ton would be over 18, so the tank would actually be able to hit it's top speed.

Actually looks worth getting I reckon if those stats stay the same. I think highest DPM of any medium, and with 400 alpha. Decent gun handling, 258 AP pen, 340 HEAT pen, some armour, goes 56. 

Ok these changes make way more sense now. better mobility and worse armor for M60 compare to M48 (makes total sense). They dropped the pen and accuracy nerf to T95 and also buffed mobility. They dropped the Hp buff on Vk which is good since it would have been way to good. And they improved andling and DPM on 121B even more.

These changes makes way more sense than what they originally came up with. 350HEAT is still bonkers but ok. 

I kinda wish I had the t95 and m60. They look fun now. 

Dear Lord the M60: https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2018/04/29/arms-race-starting-soon-on-the-global-map-tier-10-stat-changes/#more-64111

Now it will be like the fat kid that is unreasonably fast for his size

1 hour ago, nabucodonsor said:

Dear Lord the M60: https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2018/04/29/arms-race-starting-soon-on-the-global-map-tier-10-stat-changes/#more-64111

Now it will be like the fat kid that is unreasonably fast for his size

Wow was 50 now 60. Jesus I'm sad I play irregurarly since it seems like fun. Also t95 gets 3000dpm, Do I see it right?

18 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

Wow was 50 now 60. Jesus I'm sad I play irregurarly since it seems like fun. Also t95 gets 3000dpm, Do I see it right?

Yes plus 2150 hp which is 50 less than an E5

5 hours ago, nabucodonsor said:

Yes plus 2150 hp which is 50 less than an E5

It will still probably be up since the gun is meh, same for the armor and speed (even buffed) but it's better than nothing

M60 is going to go 60kph? nice. Will actually be quite enjoyable I reckon with those stats, 20 hp/ton, decent ground resistances, amaze balls gun handling, good accuracy, 350 HEAT pen and some troll armour for the odd bounce.

The poor Leo laughs in the corner against that, it goes slightly faster and is slightly more accurate but then is pretty much worse in every way. 

To me the E6 looks good with those stats, same gun handling as the 907, goes 56kph and will be able to actually hit that speed with 18 hp/ton, and 3.1k base DPM for 400 alpha using 258 pen AP and 340 pen HEAT.  Even with the terrible cupola it will bounce a few shots and has 3.1k DPM + nearly 2.2k hit points. 

With improved equipment and I think a directive it I think it would be the first med or heavy you could get to 4k DPM. 

22 hours ago, tajj7 said:

M60 is going to go 60kph? nice. Will actually be quite enjoyable I reckon with those stats, 20 hp/ton, decent ground resistances, amaze balls gun handling, good accuracy, 350 HEAT pen and some troll armour for the odd bounce.

The poor Leo laughs in the corner against that, it goes slightly faster and is slightly more accurate but then is pretty much worse in every way. 

To me the E6 looks good with those stats, same gun handling as the 907, goes 56kph and will be able to actually hit that speed with 18 hp/ton, and 3.1k base DPM for 400 alpha using 258 pen AP and 340 pen HEAT.  Even with the terrible cupola it will bounce a few shots and has 3.1k DPM + nearly 2.2k hit points. 

With improved equipment and I think a directive it I think it would be the first med or heavy you could get to 4k DPM. 

I'd get the E6 the others just look bad in comparison

On 5/1/2018 at 9:59 AM, nabucodonsor said:

I'd get the E6 the others just look bad in comparison

m60 looks bad? Super fast, godlike gun handling, lol pen heat and 420 vr is bad?

1 hour ago, hazzgar said:

m60 looks bad? Super fast, godlike gun handling, lol pen heat and 420 vr is bad?

It'll be competitive, it's basically now a much better Leo 1, but with the armour meta and corridor maps it's still going to struggle in many situations because it's basically paper, so it's not going to compete with 430Us and the like.

I'd still say the Patton is better just because it's much stronger hull down, but at least the M60 has something about it now and I'm looking forward to taking it out again rather than it gathering dust in the garage, plus it's going to be great fun snapping 350 HEAT against 268 v4s. 

I'd say basically these 3 tanks have gone from the worse tier 10 meds to upper middle of the pack now. 

2 hours ago, hazzgar said:

I did not check but the e6 looks like a better E5. So a fast tank with good staying power optimal to take frontline positions. The M60 looks good but it does not have the armour advantage.

If I had a choice I'd go for the VK, which has the E100 guns on a very strong platform, aka the best superheavy gun on platform only second to the Maus in terms of armour and faster than a Type 5 ( I know the 268v4 has better armour than whithout having a turret but fuck the 268v4 and Murazor should eat a dick together with his morning crayons and cocaine)

This can't be right.. Right ? Right ?

igulVkW.png

I guess this is how it's supposed to be played now ? 

Vd0ownx.png

3 minutes ago, DHP said:

This can't be right.. Right ? Right ?

igulVkW.png

Trying to find the answer to this as well. I have read that the model on tanks.gg is bugged but nobody tested the tank tank to confirm it. If it is true, it will go from really strong to unplayable really quickly.

I mean it will become a mean sidescraping machine now i guess.. 

1KkYWYa.png

Edit: They also fixex the mantlet. It's 300 effective now instead of 200.