Cunicularius

I miss this forum... WoT is bad, why isn't this *WTLabs, yet? ( `³´)

38 posts in this topic

On 4/6/2018 at 12:12 PM, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

Gaijoob or Wargaming?

Death by Fire, or Death by Drowning?

both are bad games run by shit companies  :minidoge:

i always thought this was just a place where we discuss our equal hatred for either while still playing them anyway

Death by snu-snu. You have a game like that?

Game companies, these days, are like politicians. Extremely few are good companies anymore; you just settle for the least terrible.

I feel that a lot of what I hated in WoT is absent in WoWS. On top of that sheeps is a game that appeals to my diing reflexes even more than WoT.

WT was the old CS:GO pixel hunting/twitch thing and that killed it for me.

So I would like to urge moar of the people here into WoWS but to most the slower pace is probably a deal breaker.

Play Crossout nerds

Some questions for those who play War Thunder ground forces in realistic mode:

1. ULQ aka Ultra Low Quality settings - does this give you really an edge due to less foliage rendered?
  2. Supposedly one can screw a match by capping fast and then spawning into a Ground Attack plane with rockets, kill all the tanks et voila. Can this be countered by spawning into AA or plane to counter?

Question two is based on this video I watched:

Any other supposedly / potentially broken game mechanics?

What about the German & Russian vs British & US balance?

Wait, so does War Thunder have an API to mine player stats like WoT and WoWS have?

http://thunderskill.com/en/stat/tajj

Not played for years, was mainly an RB players, just couldn't ever get into ground forces and got bored with RBs just being climbthunder. 

lel I have 68 clan invites, presume they are just spam. 

Played WT a handful of times and apparently I'm dogshit

http://thunderskill.com/en/stat/Hot_Nlgga_Bobby

Also how about everyone in this thread get into Armored PvEfare, I mean we might almost have enough players to start a game then

On 4/8/2018 at 1:31 AM, Mort said:

why the fuck do you people still post on this forum?

why haven't you all killed yourselves yet?

why haven't I?

This is deep Mort, very deep.

I'm a sucker for a nostalgia. That's why I bother keeping WoT installed even if I don't plan on playing it any time soon and why I bother looking at the forums and news blogs. Never tried WT, even if it is simply a better game it would be a long-term investment that would start from scratch and I'm struggling to find the motivation.

I miss the chatbox. No idea what happened to Solono in the end, still a shame that no one else got that damn thing working. As of the future, there's always the off chance WG gets their shit together and fixes problems. Real problems, as opposed to graphical fluff. Pissed that they had the nerve to hype up version 1.0 as the much-vaunted end of the beta and doing things for real this time without actually changing any of the broken mechanics. And as of the game itself, its just so unreliable. Any time you try to invest effort, sooner or later you get viciously punished by one thing or another and that sucks. Any time I have a match that's even halfway fun I have to stop and think "wow, that was unusually fortunate, wonder what the odds are that I'll be just as fortunate in the next match...." and I even had a phase where any decent match would end the session right then and there. Just too risky to play another and end up regretting it. That's what WoT does, it puts you into matches that are just so pointless that you actually regret pressing the battle button. That's what's pissing in my cereal right now.

39 minutes ago, Mikosah said:

I'm a sucker for a nostalgia. That's why I bother keeping WoT installed even if I don't plan on playing it any time soon and why I bother looking at the forums and news blogs. Never tried WT, even if it is simply a better game it would be a long-term investment that would start from scratch and I'm struggling to find the motivation.

I miss the chatbox. No idea what happened to Solono in the end, still a shame that no one else got that damn thing working. As of the future, there's always the off chance WG gets their shit together and fixes problems. Real problems, as opposed to graphical fluff. Pissed that they had the nerve to hype up version 1.0 as the much-vaunted end of the beta and doing things for real this time without actually changing any of the broken mechanics. And as of the game itself, its just so unreliable. Any time you try to invest effort, sooner or later you get viciously punished by one thing or another and that sucks. Any time I have a match that's even halfway fun I have to stop and think "wow, that was unusually fortunate, wonder what the odds are that I'll be just as fortunate in the next match...." and I even had a phase where any decent match would end the session right then and there. Just too risky to play another and end up regretting it. That's what WoT does, it puts you into matches that are just so pointless that you actually regret pressing the battle button. That's what's pissing in my cereal right now.

Dude, join the Wotlabs Discord. Chat to your heart's content.

On 4/11/2018 at 10:06 AM, KillerTiger said:

This is deep Mort, very deep.

i miss u bb. i wish wg would bring back skirmishes

23 hours ago, Mort said:

i miss u bb. i wish wg would bring back skirmishes

I wish WG could bring you back Image result for pepe hands