Dabba

How to find that balance with a crumbling team?

3 posts in this topic

I know that sometimes teams are uncarryable, and sometimes you can play so well that you can actually carry. I have recently come back, and I'm honestly just playing4fun. I usually happen to do pretty okay considering the rust, but these last two days have been absolutely terrible for me with teams.. and while I may not be able to carry most of them, I know I can play better on a loss. I often find myself too far forward, and eventually I will die, but not before doing as much or more damage than my own HP. Recognizing this though, I try to fall back and support the flank from afar, but then end up not getting that much damage in either though lack of available shots or lack of quality shots that go where I intend.

Honestly, I don't care so much for winning as for my own performance. I just want to know how to best use a crumbling team to your maximum benefit. It seems very hard to find that sweet spot in a rapidly changing situation.

On a side note.. this can't keep happening or my cost in beer will dramatically increase.

i came back recently after 8 months and suddenly i get 26% days :E rip my superuni recents lul. A lot of the maps and meta/micro-meta has changed, so expect to have to take a while to adjust back. Not to mention teams can sometimes just be that bad or you might even be on tilt without realising it.

Probably on tilt. Grinding for this mission didnt help. I was trying tens but now I'm using my type59/62. So much more fun, though I have had a hell of a time with rng tonight at one point. I'm starting to get the hang of stuff again!