Sign in to follow this  
ZXrage

Supertest: K-91 (Tier X after Obj. 430 II)

16 posts in this topic

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2018/04/15/supertest-k-91-complete-stats-hd-renders/

Tier: MT-10, USSR, standard
HP: 1800
Engine power: 500 hp
Mass: 45 t
Maximum load: 50 t
Power-to-weight: 11,11 hp / t
Max speed / Min speed: 55 / -20 km / h
Hull turning speed: 50 °/s
Turret turning speed: 46,9 °/s
Terrain resistance values: 0,863 / 0,959 / 1,918
View range: 410 m
Radio range: 730 m

Hull armor: 140 / 60 / 45 mm
Turret armor: 220 / 140 / 60 mm

Gun: 100 mm D-46T

Alpha Damage: 320 / 320 / 420
Penetration: 276 / 330 / 50 mm
Rate of fire: 8,147 rounds/minute
Damage per minute: 2 607,1
Reload time: 7,364 s
Accuracy at 100 m: 0,316
Aiming time: 1,82 s
Depression/Elevation: -5 / +20

The stats are definitely going to change, holy shit that p/w is abysmal lol

And the dpm... 

It's like they are going to leave it like that,  have everyone ignore it then buff it  at release to be on par with the other stuff in hopes they can get some hype out of it. 

2 hours ago, Ezz said:

And the dpm... 

It's like they are going to leave it like that,  have everyone ignore it then buff it  at release to be on par with the other stuff  broken as balls in hopes they can get some hype out of it. 

Fixed that for you. The only reason why this may not be broken is WG is paranoidally afraid of tanks that can snipe and use vision since it angers the average Ivan player on RU server

How the Hell is that thing 45 tons? Is it actually huge or something?

26 minutes ago, Tupinambis said:

It was meant to be a heavy tank IRL, so yeah...

IIRC it had like 150mm side armor or something as well. I have no idea why they made this thing a MT. Probably a lack of candidates, I guess (STG with just enough buffs would have been a better tier X, I guess, but heyyyy that is already a premium so eh).

Someone at WG pointed out to the devs thats it looked like a light tanks with the first stat that they gave it, so they nerfed it to this,  cause you know, the "lights have to be bad at tier X" clause everyone working there has to sign.

1 hour ago, Tupinambis said:

It's supposed to be a heavy tank, and was planned before the IS-7, T-10, 430, 416 and all the other oddball Soviet tanks with the crazy weight cutting measures.

2 hours ago, Ezz said:

And the dpm... 

It's like they are going to leave it like that,  have everyone ignore it then buff it  at release to be on par with the other stuff in hopes they can get some hype out of it. 

IMO they're probably going to go crazy on the armour to make it something like a semi-turreted Soviet S-tank.

Object 277 actually existed, tho - one of them still sits in Kubinka today! But yeah, they should kinda give more love for other nations (where is muh Japanese TD line :v)

If I'm going to be spamming those same 100mm HEAT shells in any case, might as well do it two whole tiers lower in the obj 416.

From official source: ' During the first stage of the Supertest, only the turret will offer meaningful protection on the K-91. '

I have a bad feeling about this

(http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/575526-st-new-soviet-tier-x-tanks-k-91-object-277/)

During the second stage of the Supertest, only the entire tank will offer meaningful protection on the K-91.

maybe this ads some more stats we didn´t have yet.

lZUI1gnqvlQ.jpg

And it found its way into the tech tree (Supertest)

OogBfXnm5f8.jpg

But according to the russian WOT Express VK page it still isn´t planned for the next two patches. 

19 hours ago, hall0 said:

maybe this ads some more stats we didn´t have yet.

lZUI1gnqvlQ.jpg

And it found its way into the tech tree (Supertest)

Atleast with those stats I wouldn't consider the Leopard 1 to be the shittiest tier 10 medium anymore assuming it doesn't have some retarded armor layout, not that it would ever get released in this state.

Retarded armor layout? Hold my beer!

cbf202f94ad46fe547978af13970ed69.jpg

There are two variants. But look at this topview, I don´t know if it is the same for both variants but damn. By the looks of the pics I expected a boxy tank but it is well rounded. I can already smell the spaced armor. 

the frontal hull portion i suspect will be weak, it may be 140mm but its piratically un-angled 

also the turret is only 220 and has that massive cupola thingy on the right side which looks like it would only maybe reach 240-250mm at best.

just like the 416 @ tier 8 i dont think you will be able to rely on its armor at all.

Sign in to follow this