crapcannon

Progetto M35 mod 46 Premium

8 posts in this topic

Gonna throw this here for people that have actually played the tank.

https://tanks.gg/tank/progetto-46

0.32 Dispersion, a bit quicker than a Mutz, decent gun depression, squishy turret, in fact almost no armor at all, & fancy autoreloading system.

On sale here: https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wot/specials/6142/

Thoughts?

Damn. My bad. Trash this plz.

Edit: Actually nevermind. Keep this here for people that have actually played the tank. That whole thread is 6 pages full of missions & theory. 

Trash tank. No wonder they gave it for free. Almost up to CDC levels. Can't spot, can't hit, can't hide, can't turn, can't run. Camping and 3 arty per game meta isn't helping either. 

8 hours ago, kariverson said:

Trash tank. No wonder they gave it for free. Almost up to CDC levels. Can't spot, can't hit, can't hide, can't turn, can't run. Camping and 3 arty per game meta isn't helping either. 

constantly in tier 10 battles:kappa:

21 hours ago, kariverson said:

I feel like it is completely the opposite. I would place this in top 3 as far as tier 8 medium tanks are concerned. Gun handling and accuracy is actually godlike for an autoloader. Not sure how you cant hit things.

It is not meant to be a tank that can do scout runs though. View range is actually quiet high for a tier 8 medium. Camo is average. Just a heavy hitter medium tank. 720 burst in 4 seconds is fun. Especially since that is about 50% health of most enemy tanks in tier 8. 

1 hour ago, Katoleras said:

I feel like it is completely the opposite. I would place this in top 3 as far as tier 8 medium tanks are concerned. Gun handling and accuracy is actually godlike for an autoloader. Not sure how you cant hit things.

It is not meant to be a tank that can do scout runs though. View range is actually quiet high for a tier 8 medium. Camo is average. Just a heavy hitter medium tank. 720 burst in 4 seconds is fun. Especially since that is about 50% health of most enemytanks in tier 8. 

It was a heated comment to be honest. Might be because of the crew being basic and a couple of battles I had to dig out hardcamping scorpions.. But some crew skills need to drastically make it better. I had issues with the camo, couldn't believe I had been spotted some times, seems like heavy tank levels of camo. Traverse was also irritating. And not my favorite gun as in gun stats either. The gimmick autoreloader is not a bad mechanic though.