Sign in to follow this  
critya

Caller's videos/ mon-fri live stream

6 posts in this topic

Hey there WoTLabs :) I'm back to streaming after a 2 year hiatus and having to rebuild my viewership lol. It's been a blast so far though, we picked up almost 23 followers in 5 days and still growing. 

if you're interested in checking out a new tanks stream please come say hi! It's mostly for the entertainment, but if you're newer and looking for tank advice i'm always happy to answer questions when i'm streaming. 

Stream schedule is Mon-Fri 08:00 - 15:00  pacific.   Weekends is random

twitch.tv/crityagaming

also, i have a youtube channel with a series on learning how to call for organized competitive game modes (like clan wars) so please feel free to check those out if you're interested, i'll be making more youtube content as i keep streaming as well :)

Crityagaming Youtube'

Hope to see some you around!

vids on calling are always welcome from us noobs in less experienced clanns:D

now that we have our spaghettis, its time to try and learn something about team battles after all

Going live! we got our first sub this week ^_^ been fun for sure. come say hi! Finally getting my stats back to where they used to be. 

Alrighty, learning to play Tank Destroyers Also, got a Murovanka map guide coming by the end of the week and a clip compilation for interesting/funny moments from the stream.