Sign in to follow this  
RGM79GM

Please help poor green shitter

7 posts in this topic

So I kinda suck at TDs except maybe the bushkemp Swedes but bought the AMX Cda 105 on EU to try get some more free xp from the 30 x5 missions, maybe not too smart but oh well. It's not going good after an hour & 1/2 of bashing away at it so wondering if any our resident unicums wouldn't mind grinding out the x5 mission for me? If I can return the favour somehow I will. You can play the Progetto  I bought because I'm an impatient whale as much as you want too and any of my other tanks and if you happen to complete any of the girl crew missions feel free to stick them in the Progetto for me if you don't mind, it's already got a girl commander. 

Please I beg of you purpz help a green shitter!

Eh I thought it was worth a try even if terrible seeming, since lurking for ages it seems like people share around accounts so I was thinking it wouldn't hurt to beg. Then there's this thread I found from 2016 

. Where it seems like peeps saying it's better to beg here than like hand over details to that quoted company.

11 hours ago, RGM79GM said:

Eh I thought it was worth a try even if terrible seeming, since lurking for ages it seems like people share around accounts so I was thinking it wouldn't hurt to beg. Then there's this thread I found from 2016 

. Where it seems like peeps saying it's better to beg here than like hand over details to that quoted company.

I think that is a misunderstanding.

12 hours ago, nemlengyel said:

I think that is a misunderstanding.

Yah, I don't he realized I had no intention of doing that gig, and was using disposable info for anything that guy looked at.

Again, bored at work, 2 years ago, when I did that.

On 4/28/2018 at 10:37 AM, BlitzReaper said:

If you worded this differently to make it seem remotedly unlikely to be begging I think people might have helped you

Eh I don't know what works but I got it done anyway so no matter. I'll just leave the thread up for others to laugh at.