_y_

T44-100 3.8K damage, 1.9K spotting only 2nd class

7 posts in this topic

1191 raw is not that great. I think 1st classes go up until about 1.5k and aces beyond that.

afaik the t44100 is 268v4 levels of op at t8, and with the ability to meet higher tiers the xp multiplier goes up so aces will be harder

there's reason that 2k base XP is exponentially easier at t8 and below

3 hours ago, Ezz said:

1191 raw is not that great. I think 1st classes go up until about 1.5k and aces beyond that.

good point, which raises the question why is the raw so low for that score? just did the same raw with 2.8K damage and 600 spotting in a T25 pilot. 

I guess if i assume all of the direct damage was spotted by others so equivalent to 1.9K and half of the assist was spotting, half tracking, so ~1K spotting equivalent.  :(

45 minutes ago, _y_ said:

I guess if i assume all of the direct damage was spotted by others so equivalent to 1.9K and half of the assist was spotting, half tracking, so ~1K spotting equivalent.  

That plus tier also plays a pretty big role so the JP and tiger damage wouldn't have netted much XP.

Quite liking this tank, buffs turned it from something that could do a bit of everything to a tank that can and will do everything. Most fun I'd had in tier 8 for a looong while

On 4/27/2018 at 9:31 AM, lavawing said:

Quite liking this tank, buffs turned it from something that could do a bit of everything to a tank that can and will do everything. Most fun I'd had in tier 8 for a looong while

Don't worry I'm shit with this tank. Pretty sure my stats alone will make WG look the other way.