Deus__Ex__Machina

Polish Tier 8 Premium (Project 51)

69 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, hall0 said:

Softstats guys. Cause I know you guys get hard on softstats

lCwoCxamieM.jpg

So unless the armor somehow turns to be complete garbage this thing is just a straight up better Defender?

Better Gunhandeling than IS-3, same mobility, same reload while having 50 more alpha for some stupid reason and probably better frontal armor than the IS-3.

Ahhh but do not worry comrade, is balnced by having below average penetration.

34 minutes ago, Fabunil said:

So unless the armor somehow turns to be complete garbage this thing is just a straight up better Defender?

Better Gunhandeling than IS-3, same mobility, same reload while having 50 more alpha for some stupid reason and probably better frontal armor than the IS-3.

Ahhh but do not worry comrade, is balnced by having below average penetration.

Lets hope it's an early supertest only. Still acording to WG Defendor is not overperforming and Leo is close to overperforming. I wonder how that's possible when the testers are tomatoes.

Looks OP AF, let's hope they go for the 'less armoured but faster' version, I'd like to see a decent tier 8 heavium premium to go along with the Patriot. 

18 minutes ago, tajj7 said:

Looks OP AF, let's hope they go for the 'less armoured but faster' version, I'd like to see a decent tier 8 heavium premium to go along with the Patriot. 

Well if it's as OP as this it will be a wz1115 just at t8 with 440 alpha and less pen so belence.

1 hour ago, hazzgar said:

Lets hope it's an early supertest only. Still acording to WG Defendor is not overperforming and Leo is close to overperforming. I wonder how that's possible when the testers are tomatoes.

I still dont understand what kind of drugs they are taking to say that. They must be very good. Imagine if they became drug dealers, El Chapo would pale in comparison.

17 hours ago, nabucodonsor said:

I still dont understand what kind of drugs they are taking to say that. They must be very good. Imagine if they became drug dealers, El Chapo would pale in comparison.

I really wonder what statistic they are looking at to see that Type 5 < Leopard. I can't seem to think of one performance statistic where Leo is better than the Type. FFS I'm pretty sure Type5 even gets more assist damage because HE, More exp since close fight, more armor usage, more damage, more max damage games, works better for noobs, for unis. Like what?

35 minutes ago, Madner Kami said:

A myriad of complete retards plays the Type 5. Noone but the most devout lovers of the Leopard play the Leopard. Do the math.

Retards play the Type because it is easy. I highily doubt that a buffed Leopard is OP. I tried a buffed version as I said on the test server by playing it with a Ivstab. The gun becomes very good and the mobility helpes but the inability to fight in close quarters is unchangeable meaning you can only rely on dealing dmg if you want to carry games. And when you get maps like Paris you are simply a punching bag.

My problem are not the Legga tanks because while they are terrible I can generally outplay them. My problem is that tanks that are not russian are terrible: even if you played with a ivstab Leo a 140 would still be better than it because the mobility and accuracy difference are minimal compared to the outstanding protection the 140 offers. The 30b is trash. E50m is okay but overshadowed by the 140 and the 430U. Stb1 is bad. 121 is just useless and bad. The CAX is worthless. Only the Patton is good because it has a good turret with a good gun.  So while we have a huge number of tanks most of them are useless or bad and this is worse than having a OP or retarded tank like the Type. You simply force people to grind the same lines because the rest are garbage.

Out of the myriad of problems Wot has this is one of the worse. There is no variety you either play a meta tank or go home.

3 hours ago, nabucodonsor said:

Out of the myriad of problems Wot has this is one of the worse. There is no variety you either play a meta tank or go home.

This is an area were WoWs did/does much better. Most tier X's are good, have different enough roles and the first tier X's added to the game are still relevant (top 3 ships in CW season 2 were the 3 USN tier X's). Not many are considered "OP", (other then CV's) some are weaker but generally speaking player skill is much more important.

5 hours ago, Crossfader said:

This is an area were WoWs did/does much better. Most tier X's are good, have different enough roles and the first tier X's added to the game are still relevant (top 3 ships in CW season 2 were the 3 USN tier X's). Not many are considered "OP", (other then CV's) some are weaker but generally speaking player skill is much more important.

Wot was like this too but then Murazor came. Not a coincidence that Serb works on Wow and we have that idiot on Wot

If they just nerf the armor this wouldn't be so bad. Inb4 the B version that's supposed to be lighter and faster has a power/weight ratio above 20 and 70 km/h top speed.

On 4/25/2018 at 11:30 PM, hall0 said:

Softstats guys. Cause I know you guys get hard on softstats

lCwoCxamieM.jpg

first Supertest changes

ZFw38dr2yjY.jpg

- Tank HP from 1550 to 1500 
- The accuracy from 0.345 to 0.364
-  Aim time from 3.26 to 2.68

- Several Dispersion stats got worse

Aim time kind of compensates for those dispersion nerfs though, will all depend on the armour, still has a lot of OP potential IMO. 

1 hour ago, tajj7 said:

Aim time kind of compensates for those dispersion nerfs though, will all depend on the armour, still has a lot of OP potential IMO. 

It's still a not super slow, strong turreted 440 alpha heavy. So it will be strong. The only question is how strong.

Also Maurerbrecher cries in the corner lol

1 hour ago, hazzgar said:

It's still a not super slow, strong turreted 440 alpha heavy. So it will be strong. The only question is how strong.

Also Maurerbrecher cries in the corner lol

It really is, as if there are two different teams designing and balancing tanks. What once was a running gag, is terrible reality.

It looks like there is no hull behind the front roadwheel from the side ala T95 so you might not be able to track and damage at the same time which makes it more idiot proof I guess

Depends on the lower plate I reckon, it it's Defender/Chrysler level that is like 190-200 effective then it will be OP AF, but if it's more Chinese heavy level at like 150 effective then I think it'll just be strong as that lower plate is pretty big. 

Also depends if there are any turret weakspots like a flat mantlet or something. 

49 minutes ago, tajj7 said:

Depends on the lower plate I reckon, it it's Defender/Chrysler level that is like 190-200 effective then it will be OP AF, but if it's more Chinese heavy level at like 150 effective then I think it'll just be strong as that lower plate is pretty big. 

Wait... are those values shooting UP at their LFPs? You seem to have missed some of the 'weakpoints are so 8.6, use sprem you peasants' buffs to various weakpoints of late. Hell, even the 112 is fk off low tiers LFP these days.

Polish tier VIII premium is on sale today on EU or rather "pre-sale" to premium account holders only.

EDIT

Then it got pulled off sale!

EDIT 2

Then on sale again. Oh WG how can you be so competent???

Qbs video says it's good but not op. Is this another attempt by him to NOT get people to buy the thing 

40euros for tank alone.. not giving the cunts that much

Pay2win boys.

Pay up if you want to disengage brain and still in 60%.

Pay up to increase your 45% win rate to 49%.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Fuck this game. Thank god I have Uni work that will keep me off this stupid game for the next few months.