Sign in to follow this  
blackzaru

Starting back, on EU, need toonmates/clan to help me grind

9 posts in this topic

Heya guys/gals,

Basically, I want to start playing casually again, and I'm looking to play on EU because NA is dead (there are more people in the middle of the night on EU than at peak time on NA).

To give you an idea, this is my account on NA (over 20 tier 10s):
signature.png

And this is my account on EU (tier 5-6s, a few tier 8 prem to help the credti grind):

signature.png

Basically looking for people who can pull their own weight and would want to help me or play with me as I climb up the tiers.

I speak both French and English, if it matters to anyone.

Cheers all!

Hey, I'm a casual returning player as well, I'm not nearly as active as I used to be as I just occasionally sit down for an hour or two when I have the time.

I'm almost always up for tier8s, but atm I have a tier 6 stock arl as well. Also I'm rusty af, and 99% of the games were solo, so my stats are pretty fucked, if you don't mind that, just hit me up whenever you'd like to platoon and I'm online.

Howdy,

Send me a MP in-game when you reach T7/8 (I don't have many lower tiers) ;)
Speaking both French and English as well.

I started playing back a mouth ago after a two years break, don't worry guys, the habits came back quite quickly (even tho the gold spam hits harder than before).

My stats looked were dark green until I torpedoed them for "reasons" I could play tier 6 premium Shermans the Thunderbolt and Loza with you, then tier 7 M4 45 and Berlin IS2.

PM me if you want. My clan also does some SH quite often so if you ever need credits we need players. I generally play from 9-10 UTC+2 but atm I am a bit busy with CW.

You can also add me if you like. I can't use TS all the time (when kids tries to sleep :)), but I'm pretty much online everyday. I have some tier 6 prems I could try to mark and ofc T67 or ELC which I can bring out occasionally.

hi bro

i can help you if you want, i play on eu but from canada so my timezone will probably match yours.

shout out if you interested