crapcannon

The return of Province

34 posts in this topic

All I've seen on it is what appears to be two giant TD perching balconies complete with OP bushes that insta-gib anything that moves.  Its mittengard with STRVs.  I tried to make a push along the rim in my 430 and the instant i drove into a gap in the buildings I was sent back to garage by TDs.

The whole concept of this map is just bad, its yet another map where there is a giant perimeter that surrounds a bathtub of death.  At least on Westfield and El Haluf you can skirt the perimeter to engage the enemy without driving across the pit of the forsaken.

Awesome map for a light...there are sheer-dropoffs on far side from which they can't shoot you, just find a good spot and watch the assisted damage roll in

Rush the valley or barely leave spawn, the result is the same: get stuck behind hardcover somewhere and chai-snipe, corner brawl, until one side can’t take the boredom any more and pushes into a wall of invisible TDs. Cause bush mechanics post patch 1.0...

Getting a bonus 1.4k damage and two kills from blind shots last night was pretty funny though.

On 6/23/2018 at 5:43 PM, sohojacques said:

Rush the valley or barely leave spawn, the result is the same: get stuck behind hardcover somewhere and chai-snipe, corner brawl, until one side can’t take the boredom any more and pushes into a wall of invisible TDs.

MFW, your team never crosses to the other side and they hole up in a sixth of the map; to be farmed from distance/shot in face... welp, gg.

This map is all about dumbing down the complexity of the game play for your average potato-brained WoT player.

2 hours ago, DirtyACE7 said:

This map is all about dumbing down the complexity of the game play for your average potato-brained WoT player.

The whole of patch 1.0 was about this, imho. Big open spaces and fucked up bush mechanics that provide E25 levels of camo keep the redlining shitters alive for longer.

1.1 can't come quick enough, I seem to get this all the time. The map is a fucking embarrassment to wg. Seriously!!

On 8/24/2018 at 4:30 PM, Copeyhagen said:

1.1 can't come quick enough, I seem to get this all the time. The map is a fucking embarrassment to wg. Seriously!!

Too late to embarrass WG with anything. They are far too gone for that.

Holy shit this map is abhorrent. Basically run across to the other side, then sit and kill anything that tries to leave the base. If you're REALLY fast, run down to the other end of your hill and cut off the people trying to cross. If you can do that it's over, they're fucked. It's almost impossible to leave the base after the first minute and a half, if you stay there you just get slowly picked apart while cowering behind buildings and in bushes with no where to go or way to fight back. The whole thing is literally decided in the first minute deployment and if any one can lock down their side of the base before the other side can get there it's like a 90% win at that point. GOD all the new maps are fucking terrible.