crapcannon

The return of Province

31 posts in this topic

All I've seen on it is what appears to be two giant TD perching balconies complete with OP bushes that insta-gib anything that moves.  Its mittengard with STRVs.  I tried to make a push along the rim in my 430 and the instant i drove into a gap in the buildings I was sent back to garage by TDs.

The whole concept of this map is just bad, its yet another map where there is a giant perimeter that surrounds a bathtub of death.  At least on Westfield and El Haluf you can skirt the perimeter to engage the enemy without driving across the pit of the forsaken.

Awesome map for a light...there are sheer-dropoffs on far side from which they can't shoot you, just find a good spot and watch the assisted damage roll in

Rush the valley or barely leave spawn, the result is the same: get stuck behind hardcover somewhere and chai-snipe, corner brawl, until one side can’t take the boredom any more and pushes into a wall of invisible TDs. Cause bush mechanics post patch 1.0...

Getting a bonus 1.4k damage and two kills from blind shots last night was pretty funny though.

On 6/23/2018 at 5:43 PM, sohojacques said:

Rush the valley or barely leave spawn, the result is the same: get stuck behind hardcover somewhere and chai-snipe, corner brawl, until one side can’t take the boredom any more and pushes into a wall of invisible TDs.

MFW, your team never crosses to the other side and they hole up in a sixth of the map; to be farmed from distance/shot in face... welp, gg.

This map is all about dumbing down the complexity of the game play for your average potato-brained WoT player.

2 hours ago, DirtyACE7 said:

This map is all about dumbing down the complexity of the game play for your average potato-brained WoT player.

The whole of patch 1.0 was about this, imho. Big open spaces and fucked up bush mechanics that provide E25 levels of camo keep the redlining shitters alive for longer.