Rexxie

On Allchat

37 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Eh there was always someone who would do the game a service and reveal arty positions when they are the last alive. 

So lemme get this right - the prevailing opinion is fuck arty who drown themselves and fuck arty who try to stay alive to get another shot in like anyone else?

That's official forums level irrational fuckwittery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, woe2you said:

So lemme get this right - the prevailing opinion is fuck arty who drown themselves and fuck arty who try to stay alive to get another shot in like anyone else?

That's official forums level irrational fuckwittery.

^^^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, woe2you said:

So lemme get this right - the prevailing opinion is fuck arty who drown themselves and fuck arty who try to stay alive to get another shot in like anyone else?

That's official forums level irrational fuckwittery.

I'm pretty sure its fuck arty in general

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, woe2you said:

So lemme get this right - the prevailing opinion is fuck arty who drown themselves and fuck arty who try to stay alive to get another shot in like anyone else?

That's official forums level irrational fuckwittery.

The arty if he isn't a moron gets a shot off, we all get out of battle sooner and the arty fuckwitt dies.

 

I see no problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

The arty if he isn't a moron gets a shot off, we all get out of battle sooner and the arty fuckwitt dies.

 

I see no problem. 

You can get out of battle any time you like. First you hit Esc, then exit to garage, then you can select another tank. That's why you have more than one.

The problem is being a self-absorbed fuckpuppet. You wouldn't like it if someone did that to you, so don't do it to other people. Super simple stuff, as the posters say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sure as hell couldn't care less if someone revealed my position if i were in arty. I get to shoot my last shot and die sooner so i can get into another battle with the same tank.

 

Super simple stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The solution as I see it is: identify friends in game in a similar manner to blacklisted players and allow chat with them.  Mind you we would get 400 or 500 boosters for the inevitable fuck ups and delays...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2018 at 10:08 AM, Rexxie said:

It has been a little over a year and a half since WG removed allchat. Looking back on it, what do you think? Did it help or hurt your enjoyment? Do you think it was a good decision?

this was the final nail in the coffin for me. I sold my account right then and there. All i had left was shit talkin the baddies and making players better than me tilt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2018 at 6:13 PM, Diatomix said:

this was the final nail in the coffin for me. I sold my account right then and there. All i had left was shit talkin the baddies and making players better than me tilt

Oh hey, the guy who sold a bunch of shit on my alt account, go back to being dead.

 

 

As for all chat, I miss it. Rarely feel like chatting at all now *shrug*. Can't say hi to people I know on the enemy team :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.