SkittlesOfSteeI

You're not a real world of tanks player until...

23 posts in this topic

It's pretty self-explanatory. Just think of something you do and gatekeep our fellow World of Tanks players with phrases that start with "You're not a real world of tanks player until you've..." :fat: Bonus points for the incredibly absurd.

I'll start with a few examples and idk maybe I'll think of more when I wake up.

You're not a real world of tanks player until you:

  • Say "fuck arty" after being hit by arty
  • lose all your hp at the start of the game 
  • click every single square of the minimap
  • do 0 damage on a would be 3 mark game
  • install xvm
  • uninstall xvm 
  • Kill an enemy at the start of the game blind
  • stock grind a tier 9  
  • load full gold and premium consumables
  • Get ambushed by a td in a retarded position
  • rage at all your camping pubbies on the 1/2 line
  • spam click the minimap
  • lead the lemming train
  • accidentally drown
  • after missing fully aimed shots start taking snapshots because nothing actually matters
  • add your entire team to your blacklist

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...complained about game balance  ... yet bought/power ground an OP tank ... then bitched when it’s not OP anymore cause power creep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, SkittlesOfSteeI said:

It's pretty self-explanatory. Just think of something you do and gatekeep our fellow World of Tanks players with phrases that start with "You're not a real world of tanks player until you've..." :fat: Bonus points for the incredibly absurd.

I'll start with a few examples and idk maybe I'll think of more when I wake up.

You're not a real world of tanks player until you:

  • Say "fuck arty" after being hit by arty
  • lose all your hp at the start of the game 
  • click every single square of the minimap
  • do 0 damage on a would be 3 mark game
  • install xvm
  • uninstall xvm 
  • Kill an enemy at the start of the game blind
  • stock grind a tier 9  
  • load full gold and premium consumables
  • Get ambushed by a td in a retarded position
  • rage at all your camping pubbies on the 1/2 line
  • spam click the minimap
  • lead the lemming train
  • accidentally drown
  • after missing fully aimed shots start taking snapshots because nothing actually matters
  • add your entire team to your blacklist

 

Done all of that aside from the last one. Do I win something if I complete the list?

Also you havent played tanks if you have never got snap shotted by a KV2.

Or OKO/ammorack a Tiger tank (of any kind) with a SU-152 (derp gun) yelling: SUKA BLYATT RUSSHAAAAA!!!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're not a world of tanks players if you haven't fucking exploded from sheer rage and teamkilled your clickers when they start bitching about shit teams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SkittlesOfSteeI said:

If you get wargaming to give the 121 an armor and speed buff I'll 3 mark it for you

ib4 next patch buffs the 121

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're not a real WoT player until you're #1 on WN8 across all servers :kappa: 

You're not a real WoT player until you've lowrolled on RNG and the game is lost as a result

You're not a real WoT player until you have a favourite tank to play 

You're not a real WoT player until you've flipped your tank in CW 

You're not a real WoT player until you subtlely understand that you're an addict and that you can't quit

You're not a real WoT player until you needed to carry and you flipped your tank

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SkittlesOfSteeI said:

Say "fuck arty" after being hit by arty

Then I'm not a real wot player :feelsbad: Instead I say "kurwa mać" :doge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-unV9Ax2eg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are not a real WoT player if you sold your KV-2

You are not a real WoT player unless you are on a crusade to convince team mates that 8-bit tanks was the apex of the game

You are not a real WoT player unless you deliberately load HEAT for arty kills

You are not a real WoT player you until have raged after a Skorp G's tracks eats a kill shot from your T-30 and then kills you with HE

You are not a real WoT player unless you have killed a team mate because he was just the right height for hull down cover

You are not a real WoT player until you've dived off of a bridge/cliff for a dive kill . . . and missed

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Archaic_One said:

You are not a real WoT player unless you have killed a team mate because he was just the right height for hull down cover

This.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're not a real world of tanks player until you respond to your gf's question "what are we going to do on weekend??" with the answer "well, hard to tell, I don't know what the specials are yet".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MatzerMike said:

You're not a real world of tanks player until you respond to your gf's question "what are we going to do on weekend??" with the answer "well, hard to tell, I don't know what the specials are yet".

I've never been foolish enough to say it as such and out loud to my wife... But I've thought that many, many times.

Fortunately, I've married a gamer, so she understands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Errants said:

I've never been foolish enough to say it as such and out loud to my wife... But I've thought that many, many times.

Fortunately, I've married a gamer, so she understands.

I already like your wife :bigdoge:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2018 at 3:36 AM, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Quit playing world of tanks

 

Play world of tanks again

 

Quit again

This is exactly what I came to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.