Sign in to follow this  
BlitzReaper

Rheinmetall Panzerwagen

4 posts in this topic

I don't see anything for this yet...

Please buff

I like to play it a lot but I hate how I can't be of any use to my team if it folds within the first 3 minutes of a game :(

Usually the vehicle threads talk about the strengths and weakness of a tank, give tips on how to play it or offer replays showing good games, tragic errors or something amusing.  This thread is shitty enough to belong on the official forums. 

The Rhm is a light tank that occupies a niche currently not needed in the game. It's a long range sniper support scout. It's fast, probably the fastest of the T10 lights, has a highly accurate and high penetration gun with decent alpha, but meh DPM. It's ability to hit anything on the move is non-existant and the camo of the tank, while nothing to sneer at, just does not allow it to get to advanced positions and make effective use of it's most important asset, it's gun, at the same time.

Use your mobility to impact the map. Contest early game valued areas, rotate to pressure advantages (almost always better than to reinforce weaknesses), and your camo on the move to gather as much information as possible for you. (Your team doesnt make use of it)

Sign in to follow this