Sign in to follow this  
DHP

P.43 or how to put a tier 4 tank at tier 5

5 posts in this topic

The tank was just straight out trash if there is one tank to free xp, it’s here.

I wasn’t expecting it to be any good so I free xp all the module to get through it faster. After a few games I went into tanks.gg to understand what the hell was going on.

I compared it to the tier 4 and it has the most marginal all around buff they could ever do.

The gun is marginally better with an incredible buff of 40 dpm from 1638 to 1678! Wouhou !! Pop the Champaign bois ! You gain 0.02 dispersion only to lose 0.1sec aim time..

And also you lose the 70mm HE pen the tier 4 had, you can always load the second gun but you lose in all other category basically plus you’re at tier 5 now with it’s very crappy MM, Probably the second worst tier after tier 8 to play right now. You can’t meet tier 3’s now and tier 4’s are really rare. Welcome to the big boy’s world, tier 7 all day every day.

Mobility is the same, you gain 2kp/h only to lose 1hp/t.

Then you gain in all the rest category like all tier 5, some hp buff and 20m view range (at 350m now).  

Remember that this tank is competing against tank like the T-34, the M4, the Chi-nu or the PZ IV. It’s completely outclassed, imo.

I started my Italian tree experience with this piece of trash. Used my FreeXP to get to T5 used more FreeXP to get it elite. Played two or three battles, could not stand this shit anymore and used even more FreeXP to get to T6. 

4 hours ago, hall0 said:

I started my Italian tree experience with this piece of trash. Used my FreeXP to get to T5 used more FreeXP to get it elite. Played two or three battles, could not stand this shit anymore and used even more FreeXP to get to T6. 

I didn't have the geld :( Ended with 59% wr but jesus I didn't feel in control at all. Plus 59% in low tiers is trash anyway.

Its complete dogshit, worst tier 5 non-premium MT in the game, probably worst non-premium tier 5.

Gun has 0 reseeming features, and its slow as hell. Moves like a fucking Chi-Nu Kai, and that thing is complete floor trash as well.

The tank has only 1 thing going for and that is ability to bully lowtiers, stock tier 5s and pref tier 5s, and that is only when they dont fire premium or HE. Whenever that criteria is not filled, the tank is a tier 4 with tier 5 mm. GG

Sign in to follow this