2012_PlayeR

Halo SPV3

8 posts in this topic

Not sure if anyone has ever heard of this particular total conversion mod, but I'll mention it anyway.

Basically what this mod does is to expand on what the original Halo CE does best, tries to rectify what it wasn't particularly good at, and also adding new content, as well as adjusting some of the content that has been already there.

SPV3 expands upon the already well-designed Halo CE sandbox with new, but actually unique weapons as well as other Covenant races from the other games, like the Skirmishers from Reach and the Brutes in the other 2 games of the OT, not to mention vehicles like the Gauss Warthog from Halo 3 (I think?), the AA Wraith and the Grizzly. My personal favourite weapons? The SMG, the Sniper Rifle, the DMR and the Pistol. Oh and speaking of the Pistol, its more like the Halo Reach Magnum than the CE one.

As for difficulty, which is what the original Halo CE nailed perfectly in its Legendary difficulty, its less well done in terms of consistency, with some parts being noticeably harder (Keyes on SPV3 is a complete meat grinder) and yet some parts being noticeably easier. Its still really fun on Legendary though, and perfectly beatable in the same way that the original campaign is. However, the mod has also been designed to take into account the vastly expanded upon sandbox, so even players who have been handily beating the Halo CE campaign may find SPV3 to be particularly punishing due to the unfamiliarity of the sandbox.

TL;DR: if you are a fan of the original Halo CE campaign, this mod is a must-download.

Download link with instructions: 

Hey OP,  I would like to congratulate you, for your work in fucking up the recent topics thread with your completely useless content. I now have to go rooting around in all the various sub forums to try find the threads I was reading that contain, you know information on the game!!!  You fucking plonker!

That's a bit of a dodgy avatar you have there isn't it....

14 minutes ago, zbran said:

Hey OP,  I would like to congratulate you, for your work in fucking up the recent topics thread with your completely useless content. I now have to go rooting around in all the various sub forums to try find the threads I was reading that contain, you know information on the game!!!  You fucking plonker!

That's a bit of a dodgy avatar you have there isn't it....

> has a section that is dedicated to games that are not WoT

> “dude why are you posting about games and stuff that are not related to WG in that particular section”

For a bunch of people who see themselves as being above those in the official forums, you’re actually dumber and more hypocritical than I thought

The problem is, of the 10 topics contained in the recent topics section, 7 of them belong to you. Of that 7 new threads you've posted, none contain anything of interest regarding the game. It's just your mindless drivel. I think it's already being pointed out to you but I'll say it again. USE THE FUCKING STATUS UPDATES FUNCTION. that way I can just completely ignore you and your useless information. Is that too difficult for you to get your head around?

On 5/27/2018 at 5:07 PM, ZXrage said:

yo dawg, you should cool it with the threads

i'm going to punch you in the back of the head

On 5/26/2018 at 10:26 PM, 2012_PlayeR said:

Not sure if anyone has ever heard of this particular total conversion mod, but I'll mention it anyway...  (Blah, blah blah -word salad ensues...)

Dude - who's paying you to do this?

On 5/29/2018 at 9:41 AM, j_galt said:

Dude - who's paying you to do this?

Yeah OP, share some shekels man