NightmareMk9

Fallout 76, Online Survival RPG ?

11 posts in this topic

I've only ever played Fallout 4, I thought it was ok.  But I guess not as good as the last couple.

Survival RPG in that world might be fun.  For when WG finally finishes flushing the toilet on WOT

https://screenrant.com/fallout-76-details-online-rpg/

*still holding breath for new vegas esque fallout 5* *turns purple* *gets ammo racked by xvm sniping arty*

6 hours ago, Politx_Killer said:

*still holding breath for new vegas esque fallout 5* *turns purple* *gets ammo racked by xvm sniping arty*

:superserb:

The good news is - new Fallout game is in development.
The bad news is - Obsidian is not involved in this.. 

Amazon Prime Members can pre-order the Standard version for $48

Also gets you BETA Access

Prime Exclusive. Amazon is offering pre-orders for the Fallout 76 (PS4, Xbox One, PC) for a low $47.99 Free Shipping. Check out the YouTube teaser and the E3 trailerReleases November 14, 2018. You can pre-order this now and if the price drops below $47.99 before the release date, you'll get the lowest price.

I pre-ordered with Amazon's discount, I want to build settlements so bad. Playing through Fallout 4 I love the settlement building but there seems so little purpose behind it, I want to build defenses that could actually be used. So far seems like a lot of potential for being able to play with friends, as even when our schedules don't match up I can still build on our base.

I really need to go back and finish Fallout 4.  I'm very close to the end and I need to decide which group to destroy (Im past the part where you can keep all the allies).

Most of my F4 settlements are beds, water, food and guns.  I never got crazy because there seemed to be no point.  My main base at the first settlement  has 1/2 a dozen boxes with all my shit sorted and my 10 or so suits of power armor (power cells removed) standing on the concrete pad.

F4 sounds interesting.  My make me take an extended break from WOT.  And all my premium time ran out from that big sale over a year ago.

I can't play Fortnite, its too twitchy.  And I don't really get the point of a game like PUBG where you assemble your guy and then start over 20 min later.