Haswell

Steam Summer Sale 2018 June 21-July 6

10 posts in this topic

Although I probably would have picked up Conan if they were similarly priced, 75% off Rust is hard to beat.

One of the best deals I've seen is 92% off Civ 5 Complete, from a standard price of $150 USD down to $12. Definitely would pick that up if you have any interest in the Civ series. Since I'm talking about strategy games already, Age of Empires II HD is $4, with the complete game/DLC bundle also being $12. Along with EU4, these three games are the best strategy games of their respective subgenres, IMHO. I can't recommending buying EU4 though, considering the bundle costs $101 on sale. If you want it, you might want to buy the base game and "find" the DLC.

Everspace also looks fun.

On 6/21/2018 at 3:06 PM, NightmareMk9 said:

Steam Link is only $2.50 ($8 shipping)

Looks like they sold out already. The page doesn't have a buy option anymore...

Found out they don't wanna sell to Canada... thanks assholes

Just waiting for Fallout 76, honestly have about ten games to get through already. 76 looks really cool imo despite the hate for online, you have like arty but its not arty its MOTHERTRUCKING NUCLEAR MISSLES to grief instead.

3 hours ago, Rexxie said:

Everspace also looks fun.

Everspace is fun only to a certain extent. Beyond the space combat element, you'll mainly be experiencing a repetition of exploring, hoarding resources and crafting. Once you've played long enough you'll start seeing the same environments over and over again, stick to your ship loadouts and have little else to do except going through the same levels ad infinitum. You can't really stick with one run too long because the game is designed to push you to the end, which means you'll rarely be able to play around with different loadouts for too long before being forced to restart.

The game does look pretty though, very pretty. That alone is enough to distract me from most of the aforementioned issues.

Assetto Corsa is $9.99. Ultimate edition with all DLC is $25. great racing game,

F1 2017 is $14.99, another good racing game, this one is more controller friendly

Rfactor 2 is $15.99

So far I haven't seen any games on sale that makes me go, "I have to get that for that price!"  Everything that's on sale that I'd want is something I already have.  I'm sure as more games go on sale I'll find something to get.

I did see Voice Warrior on sale.  Its a program that uses voice commands to execute key bindings and macros in games.  It almost seems worth trying for the $3.99 sale price.