nabucodonsor

Tier X Polsky - the Levandowsky

35 posts in this topic

On 6/26/2018 at 7:47 PM, hazzgar said:

Boss has anything fashionable besides mediocre suits? Unless you mean you wear those plastic bags with "Hugo Boss" on them so many polish people use on bazaars :P

Lmao asshurt shitter, your far right comment was answered with Hugo Boss because they designed and manufactured majority of German infantry (and some other) uniforms during WW2. Your lack of knowledge was the first neg.

The second was for dragging politics where they don't belong.

Go on and neg this too, ignorant tard.

2 hours ago, EndlessAgony said:

Lmao asshurt shitter, your far right comment was answered with Hugo Boss because they designed and manufactured majority of German infantry (and some other) uniforms during WW2. Your lack of knowledge was the first neg.

The second was for dragging politics where they don't belong.

Go on and neg this too, ignorant tard.

I know Boss designed German uniforms during WW2. Also if you are calling out my lack of knowledge at least don't show off yours. Boss didn't design for the "Majority of german infantry". He designed for SS, Hitler Youth and "SA". 

Now you are quoting me out of the blue because I answered your random neg reps with a random neg rep. I didn't drag politics to this. I was mocking Hugo Boss suits which isn't political. I own a Hugo Boss suit. It's not a great suit. Especially for the money. 

I also mocked far right polish patriotic clothing. This has nothing to do with politics. This is a highly hilarious part of polish political culture that's highly specific to poland. Expensive, low quality clothes, often with wrong shit printed on them, historical mistakes etc. This has nothing to do with Politics mate. It's called it far right only because for someone outside of Poland the term "patriotic streatwear" might invoke completely different images and well some of the companies use far right rhetoric like "grinding books" and using the leader of the national front in their advertising, a guy who in himself is a funny since he is an ex bodybuilder who wanted to run for president but in contrast to Arnie he is not charismatic nor presenting himself as well. He's just a nationalistic potato and he's easy to make fun of (like when he posted a shot of his house with "book wallpaper" instead of real books). 

See this is all irony and jokes and you took it personally because I responded with a neg rep to your random neg reps. Don't be such a snowflake mate. I know life sucks but neg reps on a dying imaginary tanks game forum are not the most important shit in life. 

10 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

I know Boss designed German uniforms during WW2. Also if you are calling out my lack of knowledge at least don't show off yours. Boss didn't design for the "Majority of german infantry". He designed for SS, Hitler Youth and "SA". 

Now you are quoting me out of the blue because I answered your random neg reps with a random neg rep. I didn't drag politics to this. I was mocking Hugo Boss suits which isn't political. I own a Hugo Boss suit. It's not a great suit. Especially for the money. 

I also mocked far right polish patriotic clothing. This has nothing to do with politics. This is a highly hilarious part of polish political culture that's highly specific to poland. Expensive, low quality clothes, often with wrong shit printed on them, historical mistakes etc. This has nothing to do with Politics mate. It's called it far right only because for someone outside of Poland the term "patriotic streatwear" might invoke completely different images and well some of the companies use far right rhetoric like "grinding books" and using the leader of the national front in their advertising, a guy who in himself is a funny since he is an ex bodybuilder who wanted to run for president but in contrast to Arnie he is not charismatic nor presenting himself as well. He's just a nationalistic potato and he's easy to make fun of (like when he posted a shot of his house with "book wallpaper" instead of real books). 

See this is all irony and jokes and you took it personally because I responded with a neg rep to your random neg reps. Don't be such a snowflake mate. I know life sucks but neg reps on a dying imaginary tanks game forum are not the most important shit in life. 

By 1938, the firm was focused on producing Wehrmacht uniforms and later also uniforms for the Waffen-SS. - stolen from wikipedia because I'm too lazy, but this is correct. Hugo Boss/his company produced for NSDAP long before SS was around, since late 1920's for Hitler's pets and later on, with the rise to power for mr. Toothbrush-mustache, for the Army itself including working on several of the designs as the demands changed during the war.

That being said, I don't own Hugo Boss suit and I don't care how good or crap they are. I support local manufacturers who have always delivered to my satisfaction, but that's besides the point.

And I will still stand behind what I said - politics don't belong here. Butts are going to hurt, people are going to needlessly bitch and argue and in the end, it won't solve anything anyways. I don't care whether or not it was a mocking statement or not, I'm not Polish and I couldn't give less shit than I already do, but politics and discussion of them don't belong here. There are other places for that.

The sole fact that you had to explain one statement in a wall of text should have told you not to post it in the first place, but whatever.

Enough of this off-topic crap.

2 hours ago, EndlessAgony said:

By 1938, the firm was focused on producing Wehrmacht uniforms and later also uniforms for the Waffen-SS. - stolen from wikipedia because I'm too lazy, but this is correct. Hugo Boss/his company produced for NSDAP long before SS was around, since late 1920's for Hitler's pets and later on, with the rise to power for mr. Toothbrush-mustache, for the Army itself including working on several of the designs as the demands changed during the war.

That being said, I don't own Hugo Boss suit and I don't care how good or crap they are. I support local manufacturers who have always delivered to my satisfaction, but that's besides the point.

And I will still stand behind what I said - politics don't belong here. Butts are going to hurt, people are going to needlessly bitch and argue and in the end, it won't solve anything anyways. I don't care whether or not it was a mocking statement or not, I'm not Polish and I couldn't give less shit than I already do, but politics and discussion of them don't belong here. There are other places for that.

The sole fact that you had to explain one statement in a wall of text should have told you not to post it in the first place, but whatever.

Enough of this off-topic crap.

Dude I needed to explain it in a wall of text because you are imagining parts of my posts that weren't there so read carefully below because you are taking offense for shit I didn't say or imply. My comments were not political, I was mocking fashion trends and I feel qualified to do that given I've been studying under a constructor for 2 years and a ton of my friends work in fashion. 

Mate if you are going to quote wikipedia click in those colored things called hyperlinks since you quote "Hugo Boss/his company produced for NSDAP long before SS was around" but you clearly didn't notice I mentioned SA, an organization that was created before SS as a nazi party paramilitary group. So stop making yourself looking stupid.

As for your "That being said, I don't own Hugo Boss suit and I don't care how good or crap they are. I support local manufacturers who have always delivered to my satisfaction, but that's besides the point." - Where did I write I don't support local products? You are imagining what I could have said. I just simply mocked Hugo Boss as the plastic hugo boss bags have become a meme. The comment about the Boss Suit was because I am dissatisfied with mine yet for the same cash I can have one of the best tailors in Poland make me a suit from best Italian fabrics. Hell CdG suits are cheaper and better. 

Also there is no politics here. For some reason you decided that any of my comments were political. They weren't. Mocking shitty clothing trends is not political. If I mocked people wearing Che tshirts or people who wear Trasher gear but don't ride skateboards it would also not be political. I'd simply be pointing out that to me they look stupid. It has nothing to do with someones political views.

Now take a chill pill or go look for outraging shit on buzzfeed.

Wouldnt surprise me if test server was coming soonish since line is scheduled to come around Gamescom, which is coming in slightly less than a month.

It looks so goofy, I want it

So who tested this thing already on the testserver? And why I should even bother keep playing with my E-100 after this thing gets released? The only real weakness I've noticed so far is the weak lfp, drives hatch and lack of HEAT pen. Gun handling is good for such alpha. Hit points, armor and speed are good as well. As cherry on top you get a very good turret with 8° gun depression. 

16 minutes ago, hall0 said:

why I should even bother keep playing with my E-100

You shouldn't. New tanks are there to make old tanks look bad till a good enough amount spend free exp and gold and time to grind it and a good crew.

Another super strong hulldown tank makes me not want to play this game. I'm starting to think WG wants to make all tanks super strong hull down so the logic of "arty breaks down camps" starts to be true.

The hull's driver's hatch is a weak spot to 250 pen that get's larger (not weaker) if you angle. The turret (only a tiny hatch) is pretty good, however, as is the gun. All in all, the hull easier to pen than the SConq but I think the turret is better due to the tiny cupola. The turret roof is 50mm so overmatched by many TD's.   I expect WG will tune down the gun handling a bit the dispersion and aim time in line with the E-100 but not as bad as the 705A. 

Has anyone played the tier 8 or 9?