Sign in to follow this  
Vampiresbane

Need help finding the most educational thread about crew and tank xp training

5 posts in this topic

I need help finding the most educational thread about crew and tank xp training that I found recently on WoT Eu Forums (fairly new thread, least 2018).  Since I have no login, I can't use the search function, but whoever did it, did an amazing job explaining how the xp was distributed between tank and crew, how each type of personal reserves work, and how to maximize each type. 

But google isn't helping me find it again. 

Halp?

Could it be this one: Schmidty's (crew) XP guide ? It was made with help from the EU community & lots of testing to verify how it all worked (where the wiki & this guide differ, assume this guide is correct, during tests, it's been discovered the wiki isn't always correct in XP distributions & workings)

49 minutes ago, UrQuan said:

Could it be this one: Schmidty's (crew) XP guide ? It was made with help from the EU community & lots of testing to verify how it all worked (where the wiki & this guide differ, assume this guide is correct, during tests, it's been discovered the wiki isn't always correct in XP distributions & workings)

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.  Thank you so much.

In other news, 8_Hussars when I go to your link (because I'm curious about what information I can glean), the page will load for about a second and then crash.   

7 hours ago, Vampiresbane said:

In other news, 8_Hussars when I go to your link (because I'm curious about what information I can glean), the page will load for about a second and then crash.   

Must be a bad copy paste because of the "cached version".  The winner winner covers the area better anyway... 

Sign in to follow this