Sign in to follow this  
Fenxis

Personal Missions 2.0

20 posts in this topic

https://thedailybounce.net/2018/08/06/world-of-tanks-the-secon-front-missions/

Not sure if there's much value in the reward tanks but interesting how they are split by nation. Nice bonus for long-term players who have ground out most nations.

Hopefully gameplay won't become even more degenerate.

43 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

But i dont even have the 260 yet qq

Get on it!

Benefit, this'll give you more orders, so you get your 260 sooner.

1 hour ago, Errants said:

Get on it!

For me it's more orders to not have to play the arty shit.

Interestingly the min tiers have been boosted:

• Excaliber: tier 6 (which are grind missions)
  • Chimera: tier 7 (one battle missions)
  • Object 279: tier 8 (2-10 battle ranges)

Going to be tough not bombing around in a Cromwell getting missions like: Receive the Mastery Badge I Class or higher within 3 battles out of 10.

But at least MM is going to be fixed soon (tm).... right?

14 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

But i dont even have the 260 yet qq

Same... but very close. The question will be: 260 or 279?

21 hours ago, NightmareMk9 said:

You can run both at the same time

Oh good, wasn't sure if we could, I'm also on the 260 missions, but not working towards them actively, I just play and if I get a mission done, great.

On 8/8/2018 at 1:28 AM, Errants said:

Get on it!

On the testserver, the old and new campaign have independent count of orders.

44 minutes ago, rindorbrot said:

On the testserver, the old and new campaign have independent count of orders.

FUUUUUUUCK

Speculating just for fun....

What tank would you use (tier 8-10) if you had to get 3 mastery badges in 10 games ( mission: Receive the Mastery Badge I Class or higher within 3 battles out of 10. ) ?

- I guess it should be some unpopular, weak tank so that less good/average players use it and mastery badge requirements are low.

- Tier 8 or tier 9 at most, or some really unpopular tier 10. But tier 10 gets less exp and competition is harder and no bonus for shooting highter tiers.

- Maybe something which has weak gun but strong gold ammo because it still needs to be able to perform strong.

- Or maybe I am thinking too complicated and just taking something dirty like Type5 is enough and brute forcing good games. But requirements are pretty damn high in tier 10 tanks I thing, if I remember correctly some 5k damage matches in t10 medium are often not enough for Badge I.

Maybe elc even 90 or other tier 8 scouts, hope few good scout maps during 10 game run.

4 hours ago, sahtila said:

Speculating just for fun....

What tank would you use (tier 8-10) if you had to get 3 mastery badges in 10 games ( mission: Receive the Mastery Badge I Class or higher within 3 battles out of 10. ) ?

Maybe elc even 90 or other tier 8 scouts, hope few good scout maps during 10 game run.

IMHO prem vehicles are straight out due to higher exp requirements, I think you want find a tank that tons of people play but are just shit in; ie for NA you are looking at US tanks and for EU looking at German tanks?

The line about gold is a good one; but unfortunately the Cromwell and Comet are out of scope. I'm guessing the Pershing / T32 might be good?

Light tanks could be ok... just hope to RNG yourself a good map rotation. Though spotting is often a low xp reward for the risk.

On 8/8/2018 at 1:28 AM, Errants said:

Get on it!

Just for your information and for the others. You can NOT use the new orders on old missions or vice versa. 

On 8/10/2018 at 12:49 PM, sahtila said:

Mastery badge at tier 10 are really hard even if you are godlike you will need a lot of games. 

I would go with something with low standard pen and play it full gold. T-54, E50 and M46 Patton come to mind, something with flexibility so you don't get screwed over. You definitely need a really strong tank. 

Skoda T50 could be a good contender also. 

Thinking it more, in fact IS-3 could be worth trying. Very strong tank but maybe masteries could be reasonable easy for same reason as why 3 marking IS7 is relatively easy, there is soo many players using it that requirements could be low despite tank being one of best in tier8.

Sign in to follow this