Ham_

Best stat sites at the moment?

10 posts in this topic

I think Never is only supporting NA at the moment so wheres the best place for us EU pubbies?

So WoT Life is pretty good but there is no last 1000 battles only day/week/month. I don't know any site that does 1000 battles at the moment except for Noobmeter which is out of date.

Wotstats has a recent WN8 here but I have no clue what it is in terms of battles/time if anybody knows. 

xU2x4qD.jpg

4 hours ago, Va1heru said:

Tanks.gg is pretty decent. Doesn't support RU tho which kinda annoys me because I like checking some streamers stats out but other than that it's the best I think

Tanks.gg has last 1000 battles thank god, and 24h stat is the same as recent wn8 on wotstats so thats what that is. Think ill use tanks.gg from now on.

15 hours ago, Ham_ said:

I think Never is only supporting NA at the moment so wheres the best place for us EU pubbies?

So WoT Life is pretty good but there is no last 1000 battles only day/week/month. I don't know any site that does 1000 battles at the moment except for Noobmeter which is out of date.

Wotstats has a recent WN8 here but I have no clue what it is in terms of battles/time if anybody knows.

http://lab-vole.cz

https://play4stats.com/

play 4 stats much detailed when you login with your account

tanks.gg is good mostly because it has short URL if you want to look someone up quickly: tanks.gg/na/garbad

Its a pity none of them look as sexy as wotlabs, props to never for that.