Sign in to follow this  
Tanager

Seeking clan with good-ish players, not able to commit to playing on a schedule

6 posts in this topic

I'm an old(er) fart and a slightly above-average player on my better days.  Looking for a home with potential toon mates who like to play/joke around/talk trash to one another while still maintaining a friendly vibe.  Unfortunately I cannot commit (b/c I have a pretty full real life) to playing on any schedule, so CW commitments and the like are a no-go for me.  Want to be up front about that.

For me, a clan is really a stable of potential toon mates/folks with whom to hang out/from whom I can learn, so that's the kind of vibe I seek/dig.

Why am I ditching my current clan?  Nothing bad about them, but the guys who recruited me have moved on (mostly since they put up the Oz server for AP), and I haven't really found stablemates with whom I click from among those who remain, and the clan has generally tailed off in terms of any sort of activity.  But nothing negative beyond that.

I would recommend 5LINE to you but we are in about the same situation as your current clan. Activity has really tailed off and many members have moved on to either other clans or other games altogether. However, our current commander and executive officers are great chaps. I platoon with a few guys from time to time but otherwise we are pretty dead clan at the moment.

1 hour ago, haglar said:

Perhaps the clan known as -G- would be a good fit

If they'd have me - they seem to be on a much higher skill level than I am, judging from @TheChang and @CraBeatOff.

You would be in the upper half of DHO-X (teal recents is our middle name, lol).  We are still pretty active, especially in Advances, but there are no activity requirements.  As long as your a dad you have passed our entrance exam