InfinityGamer

Posting

9 posts in this topic

Can someone please tell me how to actually post and reply to topics? For some reason this "Ground Forces" section is literally the only place it allows me to post. I just want to reply to topics throughout the WoT section but there's no reply button, no message box down the bottom, there's nothing. No instructions on how to do it, why is such a simple thing so hard to achieve?

Thanks in advance.

pretty sure you need to verify your account, there is a thread on this but it's probably been buried as it's been a while

i had the same issue and verifying my account fixed it but not sure if you should need to actually, anyway you can just create a new wot account if you don't want your real account displayed

another possibility is that the registered user usergroup has been broken

45 minutes ago, ALEKSI said:

Why i always got message "Clan not found"  when looking myself statistic up (EU),from a few months?

New API agreement broke stats

12 hours ago, InfinityGamer said:

Can someone please tell me how to actually post and reply to topics? For some reason this "Ground Forces" section is literally the only place it allows me to post. I just want to reply to topics throughout the WoT section but there's no reply button, no message box down the bottom, there's nothing. No instructions on how to do it, why is such a simple thing so hard to achieve?

Thanks in advance.

Link WG ID in forum settings

On 8/19/2018 at 12:06 PM, Kolni said:

pretty sure you need to verify your account, there is a thread on this but it's probably been buried as it's been a while

i had the same issue and verifying my account fixed it but not sure if you should need to actually, anyway you can just create a new wot account if you don't want your real account displayed

another possibility is that the registered user usergroup has been broken

Yeah I've seen threads telling me I have to verify my account, but the means of performing this action seems an allusive mystery. When I go to "Account Settings" from the drop down box at the top right the only thing I get in the overview is this: [[Template core/front/system/settingsOverview is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I assume that's where this option to verify my account should pop up instead of this error?

On 8/19/2018 at 10:01 PM, Ham_ said:

Link WG ID in forum settings

I'd love to, but have no idea how. See above ^^^