Sign in to follow this  
2mg

Winged Hussars - your opinions?

14 posts in this topic

I free xp'd to Tier 8, and I'm not enjoying it.

That +30 more alpha compared to 122mm BLyat-9 and 8 degs of gun depression somehow just doesn't work, the RNG rolls 350 a lot, and the tank itself turns like a whale on land.

Are Tier 9 and 10 worth the grind? Are they meta worthy as THE superheavies?

i haven't had any issues with the tier 8, its not OP and yet its not terrible. 

its balanced.

and TBH that's how i feel about the rest of the high tier Polish line, they aren't OP nor Bad yet simply balanced. But unfortunately in the current state of WoT in which most tanks are one or the other, having something balanced feels weird and unfamiliar leading people to say its bad when it isn't, its just balanced.   

7 hours ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

having something balanced feels weird and unfamiliar leading people to say its bad when it isn't, its just balanced.   

Obj. 277 had the same problem, loads of people having been complaining about that, even though it's clearly a solid tank, just not an obviously better one.

Sadly Murazor's reign of terror in the balancing department has created a level of expectation with new tanks that they are going to be like the Bobject, 430U, Defender etc. and when they aren't they are dismissed as bad. 

19 hours ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

i haven't had any issues with the tier 8, its not OP and yet its not terrible. 

its balanced.

and TBH that's how i feel about the rest of the high tier Polish line, they aren't OP nor Bad yet simply balanced. But unfortunately in the current state of WoT in which most tanks are one or the other, having something balanced feels weird and unfamiliar leading people to say its bad when it isn't, its just balanced.   

I guess I was hyped, 50TP ended up being a rounded tank, I expected tech tree variant to be same or better.

The 5 is solid, speedy, with a decent gun. The middle gun has hilariously bad shell velocity though.

The tier 6 is... bad so far. Slow. Not much armor. Good alpha with the best gun, but slow. Did I mention slow?

Tier 5 is solid but frustrating, its big ans gun handling is beyond ebola, even for its tier.

Tier 6 is a giant piece of shit, worst tier 6 MT by far and one of the worst tanks in the entire tier. Wtf is that mobility, its like tier 6 AMX 65t

Tier 7 is a shitty T29 that is faster but its playable

Tier 8 is great, its fast and gun is very good. Armor is mediocre but it can bounce stuff and turret works

Tier 9 feels more or less like the premium but at tier 9. Gun is potato but damn it hits hard

6 hours ago, leggasiini said:

Tier 9 feels more or less like the premium but at tier 9. Gun is potato but damn it hits hard

this is so true.

its not a bad tank, but some games your shots will never land even close to where you aim.

like my games in it are 50/50. one match ill do great, next match ill whiff everything. i even switched out vents for GLD and its still a potato launcher.

I have fewer than 5 games in the tier 6 and can already feel it will be the type of tank that will make you want to break your keyboard in frustration. So damn slow but it has no armour.

Finished the 6. So slow. Too slow. Give it a little speed and it's playable. Armor on the top turret is situationally useable. The alpha is nice, but the entire package is pretty bad. 

Anyone with 53TP, would you keep it, or sell it? AKA does it have CW/SH/tourney potential?

Tier 4 - final light tank. Next one is a medium and you have to change the crew.

Tier 5 (25TP) - I have just played through this one. It's a pretty average tier V, nothing stands out. Good gun depression, but the turret is made of cheese and does not bounce anything. Can be made to work due to decent speed.

Tier 6 (40TP) - I free exp ed the tracks, turret and top gun. Problem is with the stock engine it moves like a slug. A medium that gets across the map at about the same pace as a KV2 moving away from spawn point. This is going to be one very frustrating grind.

Tier 7 - not yet played. First heavy in the line, so time to change the crew again.

Tier 8 - not yet played

Tier 9 - not yet played

53TP was dank af on the test server. Best in class gun + good mobility and turret armour. Playstyle is basically a comfier 5A. 

Having said all that, I don't fancy the Polish line which so far seems like a big Free Xp sink