sohojacques

Progetto 65 worth the credits?

11 posts in this topic

Just trying to get the ball rolling...

How are people going with this? I'm currently grinding the Standard B and, despite a bad even for me win rate, am having more fun playing this game than I have in a long time. But will that carry over to the tier 10? Does the horrendous dpm finally come home to roost? Almost 50 sec reload if you fire the last shell leaves the two last shells as more of a deterrent than anything else most of the time? Also a tad worried by the centrally mounted turret and slightly less gun depression. The B might have no armour either but you need to expose very little of it to get a shot off with any kind of terrain undulation at hand.

Thoughts?

It's much more harder to play than any other tier X medium but it's carry capacity is bigger too. I think it's worth it. I'm currently at tier 8, suffering from constant tier 10 so... it's going to be a long road...

Quickybabys new favourite tank :doge:

Only have a few battles in the 65 and still adjusting, but so far I don't find the upgrade from the St.B. worthwhile. Part of that might be that I'm more comfortable to play a support role in a T9, while in a T10, exspecially in 3-5-7, I often feel the need to make a play, and a squishy support medium is not best suited for that.

dwq52bbn6h85ltre2.jpg

Personally I still prefer the TVP, the faster burst works better IMO and even though Progetto doesn't have the full down time, 20s and you are at full burst again in the TVP, in the Progetto getting back to 4 shots is painfully long. 

Thing it's paper, so even with the burst potential, you have to working much harder than you ever would in a 430U or similar. 

I'm also at the Tier 8.  Looking forward to the B

On a side note.  I had a game last night in the 8.  I had used my repair kit and first aid kit after an arty hit.  The I got Arty'd again, Ammo Racked and Killed the Loader.  I just emptied the drum to kill the first arty.  It was almost 50 seconds to load 1 shell o.O

HY7sMj1.jpg

11 hours ago, NightmareMk9 said:

It was almost 50 seconds to load 1 shell o.O

I keep meaning to run a large repair kit on the B cause getting tracked and ammoracked by arty is a bit of a thing. 

Fuck me just checked my recents. I can’t win games with auto reloading tanks. So I’ve answered my own question: no 65 for me.

Edited by sohojacques
Incorrect data

Also the Standard B just lacks DPM to carry many matches IMO, you find yourself reloading more often than not and not able to pump out enough damage whilst your team crumbles. 

Similar to how I felt with the Emil 2.