Deus__Ex__Machina

SU-130PM Soviet Tank Destroyer

44 posts in this topic

Source: https://thedailybounce.net/2018/09/24/world-of-tanks-supertest-su-130pm-soviet-tank-destroyer/

shot_001

supertest-SU-130PM_EN

"A fully operational SU-100P unit passed the trials and was greenlit for service, but it never entered mass production. Two other versions were tested, SU-152P with a 152mm anti-tank gun and a self-propelled version also with a 152mm gun denominated SU-152G. The surviving vehicles can be seen in Kubinka Tank Museum.

The main difference between the game version and the completed prototype is the armament: in-game it boasts a more powerful 130mm cannon. Gameplay-wise, the SU-130PM is a compact vehicle with decent mobility, great camo and a hard-hitting gun with an alpha of 520 and a penetration of 243 mm with a standard round. You can hardly call this gun a sniper as its base accuracy is 0.35, but it still allows you to be effective at almost any distance.

The SU-130PM is agile enough to benefit from switching flanks and firing positions. Its top speed is 65 km/h but it’s attainable after a period of time and on terrain with good traction—off-road it doesn’t perform so well. The cruising speed of the SU-130PM is between 45–55 km/h.

The SU-130PM is very scantily armoured, has a small HP pool of 1100 points and a limited horizontal firing arc of 155 degrees. To survive in battle, you’ll need to rely on camouflage and using your mobility wisely. In resume, the SU-130P will be the Soviet version of the already in-game Skorpion G, but with better camouflage values."

Seems to be loosely based on the actual SU-100p. Stats wise its a definite contender for the Skorpion g, but Russian so.....

Overall just another premium tank we dont need or want with the current MM and sad state of stale outdated premiums we already have.

2 minutes ago, MacusFlash said:

0.35 is not sniper like accuracy? Excuse me? 

No vents means its like .36 which is more like T-10 ish, good, but might not be good enough for a paper sniper

6 minutes ago, Tman450 said:

Oh Boy, a gigantic TD with zero armor that relies on camouflage. Just what I've always wanted in this meta! 

You forgot the 520 alpha at T8. Squishy or not even a windowlicker will do somewhat well in it simply because of that, and unlike the ISU it has a turret.

8 minutes ago, lavawing said:

No vents means its like .36 which is more like T-10 ish, good, but might not be good enough for a paper sniper

IIRC WG takes 100% crew (so for example loader has 100% as well because commander bonus does not count) into calculation. So this 0.35 is going to be the worst accuracy. 

3 minutes ago, MacusFlash said:

IIRC WG takes 100% crew (so for example loader has 100% as well because commander bonus does not count) into calculation. So this 0.35 is going to be the worst accuracy. 

I meant it's going to be equivalent to a gun with .36 base by missing out on the vents.

Until we know this thing's camo values it looks like a worse Skorpion.

51 minutes ago, lavawing said:

I meant it's going to be equivalent to a gun with .36 base by missing out on the vents.

Until we know this thing's camo values it looks like a worse Skorpion.

No. It will be equivalent to a 0.35 base accuracy gun without ventilation. Camo I expect to be on par with the Rhm WT.

1 hour ago, MacusFlash said:

0.35 is not sniper like accuracy? Excuse me? 

Coming from the same people who think that 16hp/t is not enough to propel the vehicle at it's top speed. Are you really surprised? This is a Krupp-Steyr Waffenträger with a bigger gun and better mobility at a tier higher and I would not, in the slightest, be surprised, if it had like 3 more seconds of reload time for more than twice the alpha per shot -.-

It's Russian. It will move like a T54, it will have no issue's hitting snap shots..while traveling at 50kmh, with the turret traversing, it will also be fitted with a cloaking device. The most played tank world wide is the Skorp? Not for long..

:serb:

Current skorp made less annoying  by crap camo... Stalin fixes that. 

GIVE ME 520 ALPHA 320 HEAT TIER 8 PLS MR SERB MY WALLET IS HERE

Gun: 130 mm M-65S

Alpha Damage: 520 / 520 / 660
Penetration: 243 / 320 / 65 mm
Rate of fire: 5,006 rounds/minute
Damage per minute: 2 603
Reload time: 11,986 s
Accuracy at 100 m: 0,336
Aiming time: 2,21 s
Depression/Elevation: -7 ° / +37 °
Horizontal firing angle:  77,5 ° / 77,5 °

Crew – 5 members: Commander, Driver, Gunner, 2x Loaders.

Aim spread:

after firing: 2,877;
during the rotation of the turret: 0.134;
while the vehicle is in motion: 0.211;
during vehicle rotation: 0.211;
during turret rotation at maximum speed: 2.95;
at the maximum vehicle speed: 13.71;
at the maximum vehicle rotation speed: 7.59.

Camouflage values:

camouflage when stationary: 33.5%;
camouflage in motion: 20.1%;
camouflage of the stationary tank shooting: 5.13%;
camouflage of the tank shooting in motion: 3.08%.

@lavawing @Ezz 

17 minutes ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

camouflage when stationary: 33.5%;

From memory that tends to be just with a 100% crew - NOT with any camo right? This thing is going to be painful.

Also better gun handling than a skorp by the looks.

Any ground resistance values spotted yet?

4 hours ago, Ezz said:

From memory that tends to be just with a 100% crew - NOT with any camo right? This thing is going to be painful.

Also better gun handling than a skorp by the looks.

Any ground resistance values spotted yet?

SU-130PMEngStats.jpg?ssl=1

Appears to be basically identical ground resistances to the Skorp with slightly less power to weight (17 for Skorp) but with a 5kmh higher top speed. Actually gets a quicker reload which is just fucking lolworthy AND faster shell velocity (extra 110 or near enough to 15 odd% better), That fucking elevation is also straight up bonkers. Oh but it loses out on 3 pen so is balanced comrade. Just fuck WG, they don't care about even pretending to care anymore.

25 minutes ago, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

SU-130PMEngStats.jpg?ssl=1

Appears to be basically identical ground resistances to the Skorp with slightly less power to weight (17 for Skorp) but with a 5kmh higher top speed. Actually gets a quicker reload which is just fucking lolworthy AND faster shell velocity (extra 110 or near enough to 15 odd% better), That fucking elevation is also straight up bonkers. Oh but it loses out on 3 pen so is balanced comrade. Just fuck WG, they don't care about even pretending to care anymore.

Skorp uses APCR, which also happens to be the most profitable APCR as well. That fixes the shell velocity issue, and the pen is objectively better because normalisation, track shots and overmatching. But no bullshit 85 degree ricochet limit. This thing definitely uses HEAT.

Looks op with that alpha/pen/dpm/camo combo but then again 155deg turret not 180 so it will be even more shit in cities. 

13 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

wtf is this 520 alpha?

WG like being inconsistent with their gun calibre based alpha damage now.

As with everything, they fell asleep halfway when doing something; like in this case unifying damage according to caliber. 130mm gun? 520 damage. 560. 490. All the same.

Also, GG for above 3.1k DPM with Rammer and either vents or or BIA. Whatever. WoT is dead to me. Call me, when they get their heads out of their arses.

Gun looks to handle a bit worse than the skorp because of the skorp's superior base accuracy. It also will be a bit worse than the Waffle 4 with the top 128mm, and a bit better than a charioteer if you limit yourself to 2 ticks on cruise control on the charioteer. 

My first reaction was that they just threw a green photoshop filter on the Skorpion and that the potatoes will buy this en masse because lolalpha. But you know what, I'm ok with that. The armor meta is cancer, shifting back to the sniping meta actually sounds nice. Not likely with the current maps, but you never know.

17 minutes ago, Mikosah said:

My first reaction was that they just threw a green photoshop filter on the Skorpion and that the potatoes will buy this en masse because lolalpha. But you know what, I'm ok with that. The armor meta is cancer, shifting back to the sniping meta actually sounds nice. Not likely with the current maps, but you never know.

Getting sniped by decent-ish players who take the risk of going to forward positions is ok I guess; but more likely than not people are just going to camp base with these things while going 'rubbish T-10 go spot' and shooting you in the ass for 520 instead of 490.

3 hours ago, Mikosah said:

But with it's base .35 accuracy, it can not snipe and people will be forced to go close to the action!!!111 -some WarGaming Balancer

2 hours ago, Madner Kami said:

But with it's base .35 accuracy, it can not snipe and people will be forced to go close to the action!!!111 -some WarGaming Balancer

Naaah I the non sniping tanks now have 0.4-0.44. Look at lights.