Deus__Ex__Machina

SU-130PM Soviet Tank Destroyer

44 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

Naaah I the non sniping tanks now have 0.4-0.44. Look at lights.

Silly blyat the best sniping tanks have .5-.6. Load gold HE and see whole tanks become weakspots.

39 minutes ago, hall0 said:

Why dafuq does this thing need 500+ alpha? Skorps 490 is already very, very good for a T8. There is no need at all for this power creep in dmg. 

First came the alpha creep, turning 390 alpha at T8 from exception to norm.

Then came the armor creep, because they realized the high-alpha-sudden-death gameplay isn't fun.

Then came the pen creep, because not penning what you're shooting at is even less fun.

Then came more armor and HP creep, to compensate for the high pen.

Then came another round of alpha and pen creep, in the form of Jap landcancers and T8 TDs.

Then came even more armor and HP creep, because alpha got too high.

Now you have 520 alpha with this thing, setting the stage for 500+ alpha at T8 becoming the norm. All is well in WG's balancing cycle. :serb:

Looks like a worse Skorp G to me, worse accuracy, no full turret, HEAT prem round, worse gun handling.

The turret doing 77 degrees makes it way less flexible than the Skorp G and therefore pointless for me.

It'll be fine for all the shitters that camp in it but can't go pseudo medium so can;t see why I'd play it over a Skorp. 

34 minutes ago, tajj7 said:

Looks like a worse Skorp G to me, worse accuracy, no full turret, HEAT prem round, worse gun handling.

The turret doing 77 degrees makes it way less flexible than the Skorp G and therefore pointless for me.

It'll be fine for all the shitters that camp in it but can't go pseudo medium so can;t see why I'd play it over a Skorp. 

It seems to have been given godly camo on a tiny chassis for what those are worth. Not looking forward to fighting these things

22 hours ago, hall0 said:

Why dafuq does this thing need 500+ alpha? Skorps 490 is already very, very good for a T8. There is no need at all for this power creep in dmg. 

But you need the alpha when you are a player so bad that you hit 1 or 2 shots in the entire game no? also, its soviet.

Fnrghhh, please up the STG DPM if this come true :(

9 hours ago, Vindi said:

But you need the alpha when you are a player so bad that you hit 1 or 2 shots in the entire game no? also, its soviet.

You forgot to add those shots will be HE. 

12 hours ago, hazzgar said:

You forgot to add those shots will be HE. 

Wonder how long until WG implement partial damage for non-penetrating AP/APCR/HEAT ammo.

4 hours ago, Haswell said:

Wonder how long until WG implement partial damage for non-penetrating AP/APCR/HEAT ammo.

Or ninja increase the price of HE shells so they cost 15% over AP

5 hours ago, Haswell said:

I can already see it before my eyes. 

You didn't pen it, but hey some fragments of the shells are blocking now the turret ring and the turret can not turn. 

While I was reading the stats I was thinking "please not be a tier 8, please not be a tier 8.... shit"
Another broken prem to go alongside the rest. Will be more stupid than scorpions...

14 hours ago, kariverson said:

While I was reading the stats I was thinking "please not be a tier 8, please not be a tier 8.... shit"
Another broken prem to go alongside the rest. Will be more stupid than scorpions...

For good players Skorps will be better but this will be more annoying to fight bcs alpha + camo

On 9/28/2018 at 9:46 AM, lavawing said:

It seems to have been given godly camo on a tiny chassis for what those are worth. Not looking forward to fighting these things

Meh considering how much camo the HD bushes have I don't think this matters that much.

It'll just be another TD camping TD you have to dig out on some BS camping ledge WG gives all the noobs.

It'll be far easier meat in other situations though where a Skorpion would have peeked and shot you. 

Harkonnen said it best in his release of the details.

"Russian players are excited to have this tank added to the game, while European, American and Asian players are all worried if the vehicle will bring even more powercreep to the game."

As we all know, WG only care what the RU server thinks, so it is inevitably going to be added to the game and will be overpowered as per usual with all these new-age premiums (Well excluding any new German ones like the Mauerbrecher and Kanonenjagdpanzer 105 which are trash and average respectively)

The part of that quote that puzzles me is the implication that Russian players don't care about balance. 

2 hours ago, Ezz said:

The part of that quote that puzzles me is the implication that Russian players don't care about balance. 

When you drink as much vodka as Russians you don’t care about balance either Comrade!

2 hours ago, Ezz said:

As far as I've been able to tell from dodgy google translate, they mostly don't. The nationalism in Russia is stronk comrade, to the point where stronk rushan vehicles being best is normal.

Sometimes they do, there was a guy on the EU forums that regularly reported back on the Russian forums and it was more they were just different about what they complained about.

Defender generally was fine for them, apparently there is so much premium spam on RU, which they are fine with, that it's less effective.

But apparently they did complain about bobject and thought it was too good.

As a playerbase they seem to just get upset about different areas of balance whilst EU, NA and SEA are more on the same page, but when they massively outnumber the other servers put together it's no surprise that WG pander to them.

This still looks ok to me at the moment, but no doubt they buff it more.

The lack of a turret is a big turn off, but you have to laugh at it's balance  compared to the KaJaPa 105 just released on EU.  520 alpha gun gets over 600 more DPM than a 390 alpha gun cos reasons. 

Plus more hitpoints, plus more camo, plus is semi-turreted.