A_Chodeful

What's Everyone Been Up To?

44 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, ZXrage said:

I went into university. It's alot easier than I expected.

- Not An Engineering Student

I went to a public university and dropped out.

- Engineering drop out

On 10/2/2018 at 6:20 AM, Raj said:

Kewei I'm so fucking glad I saw you post just now, it's been too long. And that is a good point, my dick was measured at 6.8 inches before but I do remember sitting down and measuring it at 6.3. Will keep you updated with edits.

Edit: Well shit I think I have low testosterone.

Edit 2: Yep, well I guess all the soy and gay frog water got to me. RIP

Hey, gay frog water is no joke! https://www.livescience.com/10957-pesticide-turns-male-frogs-females.html

Also, I dropped Mechanical Engineering and took up Computer Science... much better fit.

Remember to avoid the error of parallax when measuring epeen

Worked on the side for an esports org, though a very tiny one (aka didn't get paid shit, was just for fun). Studying marketing management atm, which is pretty fun. I'm a complete pubbie in WoT after being gone for so long but it's not that bad when you're not heavily invested in the game. I can definitely tell WG have been retarded in the meantime and the MM is hell on some of my tanks. At least I don't get mad about it 'cause I'm not invested in it.

As for erections, passing plays with randoms in Rocket League is up there.

DatPass.gif

On 10/2/2018 at 4:17 PM, Raj said:

5.5 not fully erect. AAAAAAA. 

gotta dickmaxx bruh gotta inject some synthol

-

@nabucodonsor

I don't like WoT anymore tbh; too much community feedback has flattened the variation in maps; and there some truly stupid tanks that I can't be bothered to keep up with

-

@CraBeatOff

not sure if crabeatoff is still on but a few months ago I squatted 430 raw, 450 with belts, and deadlifted 405 raw, and benched 275 raw; i did dips with 135lb weighed and pullups with 85lbs; i was 87.5kg at 6'1 and 17%bf; my bideltoid was 22.5 inches, a bit more with spread lats 

here are some pics 

EKjvCvr.pngAptM3wF.pngXQ4QQBx.png

in a party for beautiful people (which I only got in b/c I was deaf) I was rated the most assholish-looking and the most likely to cheat; they misinterpreted my deafness and nonresponsiveness for alphaness, but really, I just couldn't hear what they were saying

i got approached by a model scout agency that was really interested in my side profile, (it combines SEAsian and NEAsian featuers)

19 hours ago, Android25 said:

Hey, gay frog water is no joke! https://www.livescience.com/10957-pesticide-turns-male-frogs-females.html

Also, I dropped Mechanical Engineering and took up Computer Science... much better fit.

I went 2 years EE, 2 years ME, and dropped out to shitpost.

On 10/3/2018 at 4:54 PM, Assassin7 said:

Dude last week I went and played on SEA with a mate that transferred and there were 1k players online at AUS/NZ prime time, we couldnt get a tier 10 game. I felt so damn good about staying on NA with that revelation even if the ping is shit

>platooning
>ANZ Server
>Tier 10

Never. Will never happen.

Tier 9 takes ages, tier 10? Never.

We play on HK server for 10s. 

On 10/4/2018 at 4:21 PM, Android25 said:

Dropped Mechatronic. Took up Mechanical.

Fuck the Prof that does CSCI for engineers.

I'm doing general eng at the moment, no clue what to specialize in

13 hours ago, A_Chodeful said:

@nabucodonsor

I don't like WoT anymore tbh; too much community feedback has flattened the variation in maps; and there some truly stupid tanks that I can't be bothered to keep up with

Ahhh that is so sad but I understand your point

3 hours ago, nabucodonsor said:

Ahhh that is so sad but I understand your point

Good old appealing to the lowest common denominator.

See the difference is in games like cs:go, any silver shitter gets told to fuck off and play Minecraft, Valve actually talks to pros about map balance.

World of tanks doesn't have skill based progression which means theres no proper hierarchy of insightful opinion. What I mean by this is that in CS:GO your end goal is to climb the epeen ladder. When a shitter wants to improve his epeen he values and repeats the insights of high epeen players, and thus maps are critiqued with a skill based point of view by most players, even scrublords, and people who have "this is too hard unfaiRrRr" views are easily disregarded as simply not being skillful.

We have this to some effect in Wotlabs because we can see everyones skill level etc. On the official forums, however, all you see is a name and permanent ban because you pointed out someones opinion was retarded. The issue with that is, WG looks for feedback on the official forums not wotlabs so go figure who is going to be catered to.

3 hours ago, Ham_ said:

The issue with that is, WG looks for feedback on the official forums not wotlabs so go figure who is going to be catered to.

Bwa ha haa, lol.  Good one

4 hours ago, Ham_ said:

World of tanks doesn't have skill based progression which means theres no proper hierarchy of insightful opinion.

The lack of skill based progression did make WoT unique and appealing to us. Rather than climb ladders and have unicorns only fight other unicorns, they could enter a covenant of gods, platoon up, and pub-stomp their way to glorious 80-90% winrates. The win % and damage padding was the reward for gitting gud and the bitter taste of a 1 in 10 defeat added to the flavour. If anyone knows of a game nowadays that fits this description, do tell us.

But this should not have been mutually exclusive with having a hierarchy of insightful opinion. If the WG had taken feedback from, say, members of prominent Big Clams, maybe they could have found a way to a better game. On an individual level, potatoes could easily just have read a few guides from the enormous libraries founded by the great unicorns of Valhalla (and many did that and indeed got gud). Besides that, anyone could look up the stats of any player to check their credential.

Lately, WoT feels very arcade-like in gameplay but lacks the fast action and multiple respawns typical of arcade games. Arty would even be tolerable if only potatoes shed their fear of death and camped less. Alternatively, since the playerbase is dwindling anyway, have a PvE horde mode like in WarThunder. Last we checked, the closest WoT had was Tier 2 seal clubbing or Tier 6 stronk-bois. At least Frontlines was fresh, but they pulled it. Tier 10 was lost somewhere between the transition from actual clan wars to fame-farming circle-jerking campaigns and the propagation of corridor meta sprinkled with slow-as-snails fantasy-armour tanks - that are not even Russian - whose apex gameplay mechanic is sitting still, blocking a road, and jizzing HE on their opponent's turret every 20 seconds.

2 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

>platooning
>ANZ Server
>Tier 10

Never. Will never happen.

Tier 9 takes ages, tier 10? Never.

We play on HK server for 10s. 

sooooo..... what Im hearing is, I could play on NA and get 200 ping at all times, or, if I switched to asia, I could get 200 ping at all times anyway because no one plays on the aussie server and I want to play tier 8-10 mainly?

Good to know that I made the right choice

1 hour ago, Assassin7 said:

sooooo..... what Im hearing is, I could play on NA and get 200 ping at all times, or, if I switched to asia, I could get 200 ping at all times anyway because no one plays on the aussie server and I want to play tier 8-10 mainly?

Solo upper tiers are fine during prime time. Tooning screws you (doubly given the mm weight). 

5 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

You can play on the ANZ server in prime time as long as you solo.

Its almost like kicking puppies in tier 10 where you wait 3 minutes for a 3-5-7 half the time. 

On October 2, 2018 at 11:19 PM, Kolni said:

I win purely because I'm white, the racial inferior to the asian - in some asian cultures Kewei has brought dishonour to his family by this and must now take his life, but not before reclaiming his throne

ur already partmongoloid tho; dont u live in stockholm? 

25% hgN1