A_Chodeful

What's Everyone Been Up To?

44 posts in this topic

Kewei I'm so fucking glad I saw you post just now, it's been too long. And that is a good point, my dick was measured at 6.8 inches before but I do remember sitting down and measuring it at 6.3. Will keep you updated with edits.

Edit: Well shit I think I have low testosterone.

Edit 2: Yep, well I guess all the soy and gay frog water got to me. RIP

5 hours ago, Raj said:

Kewei I'm so fucking glad I saw you post just now, it's been too long. And that is a good point, my dick was measured at 6.8 inches before but I do remember sitting down and measuring it at 6.3. Will keep you updated with edits.

Edit: Well shit I think I have low testosterone.

Edit 2: Yep, well I guess all the soy and gay frog water got to me. RIP

so what is it 

2 hours ago, Kolni said:

I've been up to growing my World of Tanks DPG dick bigger than yours :^)

ur still gettin black'd 

3 hours ago, Strigonx said:

i don't even have a ruler or measuring tape to measure my dick

use someone else's dick

2 hours ago, Kolni said:

I've been up to growing my World of Tanks DPG dick bigger than yours :^)

Confirmed, the girth is unreal now

2 hours ago, A_Chodeful said:

so what is it 

5.5 not fully erect. AAAAAAA. 

8 minutes ago, Fulcrous said:

Enjoying better games for one.

I really need a good co-op game, or mmorpg, tfw was too lazy to try MHW tho.

Guess I'm drawing guro/gore now though. That's one thing that I've been up to after all these years.

2 minutes ago, nabucodonsor said:

Can we have a dick off challenge between Kolni and Kewei? I'd love to see you guys platooning and see who gets the highest DPG.

wouldn't that actually work against them?

12 hours ago, Strigonx said:

i don't even have a ruler or measuring tape to measure my dick

thats because you need one that measures in nanometers :kappa:

4 hours ago, nabucodonsor said:

Can we have a dick off challenge between Kolni and Kewei? I'd love to see you guys platooning and see who gets the highest DPG.

I vote kolni purely because Kewei has (presumably) been dead the last few years and would be rusty as hell and not used to the current meta, since the game was actually still balanced when he quit...

4 hours ago, nabucodonsor said:

Meh I'd rather see a forum war between Garbad and YunoGasai

1 minute ago, lavawing said:

Meh I'd rather see a forum war between Garbad and YunoGasai

No you don't and it can't happen as yuno is banned and I think garbad may be as well and I'm not going to bother checking.

6 minutes ago, Enroh said:

No you don't and it can't happen as yuno is banned and I think garbad may be as well and I'm not going to bother checking.

:feelsbad:

9 minutes ago, Enroh said:

both are permabanned from Wotlabs, and the official forums lol. Im not sure garbad even plays the game anymore

14 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

both are permabanned from Wotlabs, and the official forums lol. Im not sure garbad even plays the game anymore

Garbad does or did, and Yuno still does his thing AFAIK. Damn migrating to SEA was the worst of all bad decisions I made in this game, instead of autism dusted with Dead Sea levels of sodium chloride all I get are blank boxes. 

6 hours ago, nabucodonsor said:

I win purely because I'm white, the racial inferior to the asian - in some asian cultures Kewei has brought dishonour to his family by this and must now take his life, but not before reclaiming his throne

Edited by Kolni

4 hours ago, lavawing said:

Garbad does or did, and Yuno still does his thing AFAIK. Damn migrating to SEA was the worst of all bad decisions I made in this game, instead of autism dusted with Dead Sea levels of sodium chloride all I get are blank boxes. 

Dude last week I went and played on SEA with a mate that transferred and there were 1k players online at AUS/NZ prime time, we couldnt get a tier 10 game. I felt so damn good about staying on NA with that revelation even if the ping is shit