Metalkon

Semi-Active Looking For Clan (2750-3250 WN8 When Active)

3 posts in this topic

I'm a player who's been casually playing on and off since the game was in beta and i'm looking for a solid clan who doesn't mind recruiting a player who often goes inactive for a few months at a time (can login if pm'd on discord though). I'm currently in one of my inactivity periods but this new v1.2 patch is getting my attention so I may try to play the game actively again.

What I'm Looking For In A Clan
⦁ Any Size Clan (Small/Medium/Large, 10-100 people)
⦁ Average WN8 of 2000'ish or Higher
⦁ Preferably active and successful in either Skirmish's or Weekly Tournaments
(I value these above clan wars, haven't done any in quite awhile though, are they still called skirmish?)
⦁ No strict schedules or activity requirements (I could hop on if pm'd on discord or something when i'm not actively playing)
⦁ Chill people to play with

Player Skills:
I'm a little bit rusty right now (ignore 30day wn8, played stock t3-4 polish tanks without prem lol) but when i'm all warmed up I range between 2750-3250 WN8 with 59-61% W/R in random games mostly solo and I can do fine in clan wars and weekly tournaments. I generally play mediums as my preferred tanks though for awhile I was starting to get into light tanks last year, I play a few heavy tanks in the mix, and I barely ever touch artillery.

Favorite Tanks: (Random Battles)
E50M (I was one of the first players to finish the german med line post-launch, played for gun/armor/ramming when e50 released)
T30 (One of my favorite tanks to play, i use it like a heavy, I have no plans to get the T110E4 any time soon, that kranvagn looks promising though)
T26E4 (I always got a platoon mate to push me at the start when I play this tank, with the speed buffs I may play this more often than before)
AMX 13 57F (It's a very fun tank to play, especially in a platoon with other 57's doing coordinated assaults)
Pz. 58 Mutz (one of my go-to tier8 medium tanks when not leveling something, not played too much since there were so many t10 games)
T20 (my go-to tier7 medium tank if in a t7 platoon)
T49 (I enjoyed this tank after they upgraded the small gun, was grinding towards tier10, wasn't too good with it early on when it was derp only)

T10 Tanks: (I don't play t10 much and most battles are from years ago)
Maus
E100
E50M
JpzE100
Obj.140
T110E5
AMX 50B

Clan History:
[CTR] 2011 (Random Canadian Clan)
[5CAD] 2013 (Random Canadian Clan)
[BLU] 2013 (PURPL's sub-clan of all blue wn7 players, was a strong clan for a short while and even had top5 wn7)
[BADGR/SPICY] 2013-2016 (PURPL+BLU merged clan, clan died in 2014 i think)
[SIMP] 2016-2018 (I was too inactive this year to stay in the clan so they let me go)

hey whats up?

check Y0L0 if interested.

I'll give a heads up to the commander and probably we will talk with you.

Good luck!

Edit: Ignore my stats, ive been busy as hell lately and couldnt play a lot. but we have some daily active players and others in the same situation as you.

52 minutes ago, Chuny77 said:

hey whats up?

check Y0L0 if interested.

I'll give a heads up to the commander and probably we will talk with you.

Good luck!

Edit: Ignore my stats, ive been busy as hell lately and couldnt play a lot. but we have some daily active players and others in the same situation as you.

I haven't spoken with O_P_Hacker in a long time (I barely played all year lol), he used to try to recruit me in 2016 and sometimes invited me to detachments. :verysmug: