Garandster

Noobie with a question about experience listed in player stats

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I've been using wotlabs to help track my progress in the game (been playing 4.5 months now) and I will say its been very helpful. With the different bonuses that they've been running on Wot, I was curious how much xp I'm making. On the player stat page, does the experience listed take into account premium, twitch bonus, dark front bonus, or boosters?

In short, yes.

In more detail: WG's API does not differentiate between Base EXP and Premium EXP. So, for example in my garage my M4 has something like an average of 600exp. My Type T-34 has like 1000. The difference being the M4 I played while having no premium time so lower overall EXP, while the Type t-34 I played while having premium time. This is why you wont see WN8 use EXP as part of your overall WN8 score: its MUCH too biased towards those using premium time, which isn't related to your actual tank performance

Yeah, what marine said.

My average xp is quite low in comparison to similarly skilled players, because I almost never play with premium time. I wouldn't worry too much about it as a metric, unless it's super low.